P1000 Honda Pioneer 1000 Snorkel Kit options!

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
You and me both! Lol. I've been using the experiences of other members and figured it's my turn to be the guinea pig lol. If it's a sham, it's only money right? Lol (cue nervous laugh)
Since its only money I will take one I will pm you my address :D

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Since its only money I will take one I will pm you my address :D
Check's in the mail my man lol. I hope it works as advertised. It looks like air intake would be limited by the narrow space between the bed and seat. Maybe the overall diameter will make up for it. I like the idea of snorkeling the actual airbox instead of using the prefilter. Fingers crossed.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Check's in the mail my man lol. I hope it works as advertised. It looks like air intake would be limited by the narrow space between the bed and seat. Maybe the overall diameter will make up for it. I like the idea of snorkeling the actual airbox instead of using the prefilter. Fingers crossed.

Hey Delton, I'm not using the pre-filter, I'll
Show you tomorrow.

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
That one on ebay is hideous. Probably lose your ability to use your bed. I've had water up that high. May have gotten inside if had that snorkel on.
219 really????

How about 35 bucks

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
Can be adjusted to use windshield

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
I put hose clamps on it with rubber straps to hold it in place.

I'm 6'3. It has been tested up to my upper chest. Works like a champ. Honda just keeps chugging along.
Bellows on front diff, rear diff, box under driver seat. Gas tank line and sub trans line run up to the roof just behind front passenger seat along the cage

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The ebay kit doesnt look the best, but if they can get it up between the bed and above where it still opens, one could modify it a bit to make it look better.

Reactions: CashMoney
advertisement
catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought one of those ebay snorkel kit comes ready to go super simple to install instructions are awesome u will b happy with it i was riding in water over the hood this last weekend no problems

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought one of those ebay snorkel kit comes ready to go super simple to install instructions are awesome u will b happy with it i was riding in water over the hood this last weekend no problems
One like I just bought? That mounts between bed and seat? Does bed still raise without hitting?

catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One like I just bought? That mounts between bed and seat? Does bed still raise without hitting?
Yeah the same One. opens fine up-and-down rubs one tiny little bit on the top of the bed but it explains that in the instructions you can shave it one little tiny bit little sliver but I left mine alone if it doesn't close right just open it back up and tighten the zip ties a little bit more and you're done it was a pretty good idea better than the rest I seen you don't have to lose your beer holder lol

Reactions: pct
catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will once I go over to my buddy shop that's where is at now we're building a custom aluminum roof with the speaker hanging over the back holds 4-6x9s

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah the same One. opens fine up-and-down rubs one tiny little bit on the top of the bed but it explains that in the instructions you can shave it one little tiny bit little sliver but I left mine alone if it doesn't close right just open it back up and tighten the zip ties a little bit more and you're done it was a pretty good idea better than the rest I seen you don't have to lose your beer holder lol
Wow that makes me feel alot better thanks. I haven't really had to dump my bed other than to clean the mud out of it lol. This one connects directly to the airbox right? Did you notice any difference in power? It'd have to be an improvement eliminating all that extra plumbing.

catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pics?[/QUOTE[/QUOTE
]
Wow that makes me feel alot better thanks. I haven't really had to dump my bed other than to clean the mud out of it lol. This one connects directly to the airbox right? Did you notice any difference in power? It'd have to be an improvement eliminating all that extra plumbing.
Yeah connects right to the factory rubber 90 that comes out of the airbox same factory hose clamp to tighten it down I only use my dump bed to clean it to I only drove my buggy around the neighborhood and then I snorkel it and went to camp The thing is so fast I really did not noticed anything in power but I'm sure we did gain something like you said deleting all of them extra tubes should gain something out of it

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah connects right to the factory rubber 90 that comes out of the airbox same factory hose clamp to tighten it down I only use my dump bed to clean it to I only drove my buggy around the neighborhood and then I snorkel it and went to camp The thing is so fast I really did not noticed anything in power but I'm sure we did gain something like you said deleting all of them extra tubes should gain something out of it
Cool thanks. I just didn't like anything I've seen mounted from the front and this one caught my eye. Not thrilled with the end piece but that's an easy modification. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it.

catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cool thanks. I just didn't like anything I've seen mounted from the front and this one caught my eye. Not thrilled with the end piece but that's an easy modification. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it.
I thought the same thing once I put it together it straps perfect right behind the head rest with zip ties nice and tight you can't see nothing from the front let me know how goes for you when you get it

Reactions: Chevytech
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thought the same thing once I put it together it straps perfect right behind the head rest with zip ties nice and tight you can't see nothing from the front let me know how goes for you when you get it
Absolutely. Plenty of pics and an honest opinion. I'm out in shop running vent lines for everything now lol

Reactions: Bradmc87
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!