P1000 Honda Pioneer 1000 Snorkel Kit options!

catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang I like that! Where the heck were you 200 bucks ago?? Lmao.
That looks like a little too much pipe and it doesn't look like 2 1/2 inch like ours

P

Powerstroke4x4

Feb 9, 2016
Florida
No problem I'm just playing. Wouldn't be the first time I've yanked a new part off and tossed it to the curb. Can you take a pic from the right side? How do you have it connected to the airbox? Hose or hard pipe? I'll take hard pipe over a hose any day.

its all hard pipe

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn't like it interfering with the seat belt. I must've cut a dozen cable ties moving it back and forth lol. Kinda happy with it where it is now, but will probably move it around some more before I'm done lol. Love the intake growl when engine's under a load. Got that cold air intake sound going on. Wife doesn't use the headrest anyways lol. Hose was a tight fit trying to get it behind the coils. Other than that it was a cake walk.
View attachment 12284 View attachment 12285
It it loud intake noise? It it only noticeable when you get on it? Really don't want any extra cab noise

catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Its no more pipe then the stock intake.
The one we have is 2 1/2 inch pipe and it's about 4 foot long did you have to cut your bed I haven't seen the pioneer three I don't know if it's any different than mine

P

Powerstroke4x4

Feb 9, 2016
Florida
More pic's

Image Image Image Image Image

P

Powerstroke4x4

Feb 9, 2016
Florida
The one we have is 2 1/2 inch pipe and it's about 4 foot long did you have to cut your bed I haven't seen the pioneer three I don't know if it's any different than mine

yes I had to trim the bed a little. when I built mine the only snorkel on the market was the snorkelmyatv one and that thing is ugly

advertisement
catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yes I had to trim the bed a little. when I built mine the only snorkel on the market was the snorkelmyatv one and that thing is ugly
Not the one that you lose your beer holder from is that the one you're talking about ...LoL

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It it loud intake noise? It it only noticeable when you get on it? Really don't want any extra cab noise
No I wouldn't call it loud. It's only noticeable when you put your foot in it. Under "normal" driving you can't hear a difference at all. Even when you can hear it, it isn't loud.

Reactions: Bayouownbeer
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Whoa you just lost me right there lol. But it does look good man. Nice job.

catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No I wouldn't call it loud. It's only noticeable when you put your foot in it. Under "normal" driving you can't hear a difference at all. Even when you can hear it, it isn't loud.
I wish it was behind the driver seat makes me want to slide the turns even harder lol

P

Powerstroke4x4

Feb 9, 2016
Florida
Not the one that you lose your beer holder from is that the one you're talking about ...LoL

well there is that one lol. But the one I was talking about comes out the front fender and along the outside of the roll cage. If you rub a tree or rock or whatever you would break it right off. On mine I had to trim a little bit of the bed, also had to use a heat gun on some of the pipe to get it past the bed lock bar. thought about modifying the bed lock but was able to make it work with a little heat

Reactions: Bayouownbeer
catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
well there is that one lol. But the one I was talking about comes out the front fender and along the outside of the roll cage. If you rub a tree or rock or whatever you would break it right off. On mine I had to trim a little bit of the bed, also had to use a heat gun on some of the pipe to get it past the bed lock bar. thought about modifying the bed lock but was able to make it work with a little heat
Yes there is some wild ones out there

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!