Honda Pioneer 500 on tracks?

H

Heloron

Mar 5, 2017
Oroville, California
Ownership

1. 500
The Tatou 4s seems to fit fine. My parents bought this set for their rhino about 6 or 8 years ago. Looks like a handy person could fab up some brackets to work for the stabilizers. I drove around just a bit without the brackets. 5th gear feels a little under powered but other than that it drives great.
View attachment 8150
Have Tatou tracks on my Honda Foreman, not yet on my p500. You will need power steering I'm sure. The one thing I like about Tatou tracks is the ease of taking them off, takes about 20 minutes to take them off and put the tires back on. Takes me about an hour to put them by myself, a half hour if I have help. Not sure how that will compare with track removal and installation on the P500. The tracks weigh about 70lbs a piece. The tracks are pretty indestructible, I've driven on dirt and gravel roads and over rocks and they still look brand new. They're expensive, about $4000 for set of four, but I wouldn't be without them while in the snow.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!