@Moses

Reactions: Moses and Dp5hunter
J

JCutah

Apr 20, 2017
Northern Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How anyone been able to incorporate the rear roll up window with one of these racks? I realize there would be some cuts made but just wonder if it would still hold up
Yes. No cutting was required. I installed the panel per honda instructions, and installed the rack as Moses told me. They work great together.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda 1000-5D and 1000-5 V2 rack $649 plus shipping

The V1 rack is $549 plus shipping it does not include the cooler mount.

That includes:

•Cooler rack for a yeti tundra 45 or rtic 45 or something under those dimensions. The yeti tundra cooler is
13-3/8" deep and 24-1/2" wide at the bottom

•Rotopax mounting bracket plate

• Spare tire mounting bracket with welded M12-1.5 lug bolts and lug nuts set up for a 28" spare. (Can be modified for up to a 30" tire)

• 4, CNC machined 2 bolt cage clamps with 4 cnc cut pivot rod brackets TIG welded. Machined in house here in Gilbert Arizona

• 2, 1/2" Stainless steel T handle pivot rods with 4 pressed urethane shoulder bushings and 2 small hitch pins

• Powder coated black

Payment options
Intuit quickbooks
I'll just need
First and last name
Billing address
Shipping address

Thanks.

Shipping dimensions
16x24x64 52lbs
Ships from Gilbert Arizona 85233

Tools required to install
3/16" Allen wrench.

Please contact us via email for additional information and details at [email protected]. Also, give us a follow on Instagram @brickcityfab_az

Current lead time is 3.5 weeks to ship

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What is the difference between the V1 and the V2 racks for the 1000-5? Is the cooler rack standard on either of these models or is there an extra charge? If extra charge, how much? Thanks.

Reactions: JTW
Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What is the difference between the V1 and the V2 racks for the 1000-5? Is the cooler rack standard on either of these models or is there an extra charge? If extra charge, how much? Thanks.
The V1 Rack is the rack with the rotopax mount and spare tire carrier. The V2 rack has the rotopax mount, spare tire mount, and cooler mount heres some pricing info on the racks
Honda 1000-5D and 1000-5 V2 rack $649 plus shipping

The V1 rack is $549 plus shipping it does not include the cooler mount.

That includes:

•Cooler rack for a yeti tundra 45 or rtic 45 or something under those dimensions. The yeti tundra cooler is
13-3/8" deep and 24-1/2" wide at the bottom

•Rotopax mounting bracket plate

• Spare tire mounting bracket with welded M12-1.5 lug bolts and lug nuts set up for a 28" spare. (Can be modified for up to a 30" tire)

• 4, CNC machined 2 bolt cage clamps with 4 cnc cut pivot rod brackets TIG welded. Machined in house here in Gilbert Arizona

• 2, 1/2" Stainless steel T handle pivot rods with 4 pressed urethane shoulder bushings and 2 small hitch pins

• Powder coated black

Payment options
Intuit quickbooks
I'll just need
First and last name
Billing address
Shipping address

Thanks.

Shipping dimensions
16x24x64 52lbs
Ships from Gilbert Arizona 85233

Tools required to install
3/16" Allen wrench.

Please contact us via email for additional information and details at [email protected]. Also, give us a follow on Instagram @brickcityfab_az

Current lead time is 3.5 weeks to ship

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Moses, do you have a v2 rack where the bottom of the rotopax is flush with the bottom of the cooler carrier? I don't like it sticking down below. We cross steep embankments sometimes and I'm afraid the rotopax would take a beating and possibly damage the carrier.

Thanks,

Waylan

Reactions: Moses
strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not anything like yours but I made my own last night. Its just black primer right now, when that dries I'm gonna do the flag red, white and blue! I will post pics tomorrow hopefully it goes well!

Bed extender photo

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Nice looking product but has anyone had any issues with the added weight in back as far as climbing hills or creek banks? Seems a fully loaded rack would be a lot of weight behind the wheels?

J

JCutah

Apr 20, 2017
Northern Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice looking product but has anyone had any issues with the added weight in back as far as climbing hills or creek banks? Seems a fully loaded rack would be a lot of weight behind the wheels?
I have not had any issues climbing due to weight. I did once hit my spare gas tank on a deep cut. I have the biggest one and it hangs down a lot. If I had the 1 or 2 gallon I don't think it would exposed as much. It's a trade off. I gravitate to longer exploring rides I guess.

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have not had any issues climbing due to weight. I did once hit my spare gas tank on a deep cut. I have the biggest one and it hangs down a lot. If I had the 1 or 2 gallon I don't think it would exposed as much. It's a trade off. I gravitate to longer exploring rides I guess.
i was thinking about making An extended one that would fit a 60 qt cooler. Which I think is going to have to be further than tailgate figured it would be comparable to weight of your coolers, gas can and spare

Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Moses, do you have a v2 rack where the bottom of the rotopax is flush with the bottom of the cooler carrier? I don't like it sticking down below. We cross steep embankments sometimes and I'm afraid the rotopax would take a beating and possibly damage the carrier.

Thanks,

Waylan
we can elevate it if you would like

UTTrailBlazer

UTTrailBlazer

Apr 20, 2018
SLC, UT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He does great work and good quality! He fit the cooler rack for my Cabelas cooler. Here's a pic of mine very happy!

View attachment 45259
Mine will be shipped soon; looking forward to it.

When you're fully loaded with gas, stocked cooler, tire . . . have you ever had any concerns with the added weight hanging off the back? Have you had to worry about going up any STEEP hills while fully loaded?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!