Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Mine will be shipped soon; looking forward to it.

When you're fully loaded with gas, stocked cooler, tire . . . have you ever had any concerns with the added weight hanging off the back? Have you had to worry about going up any STEEP hills while fully loaded?
@Tramguage1 you think the rack had anything to do with that hill climb to the top of the world last weekend?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Cmitchell

Cmitchell

Jun 28, 2018
Great Falls, MT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got the v2 and v3. Doesn't really hinder the handling much as the p1k5 is a beast. At high speed you can feel it if you are doing fast maneuvers but not horrible. By far a HUGE positive investment if your going out with loaded seats and need the cargo space. With 4 of us, a 90# German shepard and gear, we are still comfortable and takes the trails great. Also have yet to drag it on an inlcine yet since even the lower v3 is still fairly high up. Just put another 150 miles on a few weekends ago![/QUOTE]

20180921 212932

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!