P1000 Honda sport sxs

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Anyone know where I can find one like this?

Honda 1000

This is what I'm looking for

Honda 1000

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I wish! It sure wouldn't be for sale. Where'd you find that pic

Sent from iPhone

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Just searching around via Google. That thing looks bad a...
I'm on the fence about waiting for Honda or just heading to the dark side.
Checked out a Can am Maverick this weekend.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Honda needs to get on the ball here! There are so many that feel like you do. Hopefully they are just testing the s*** out of it and it's going to be great. If they could even come out with a few more hints to give people a clue.

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
From Hondaprokevin.com. :
Will we see a 1000 cc sport side by side from Honda that goes against the ‘Pioneer 1000’ nameplate? That’s the million dollar question right now that Honda is doing a very good job at keeping under wraps. The only thing we have to add to the rumors that have no real solid footing is that Honda has filed patents for side by side / UTV / SxS models with long-travel suspension that leads you to think they have something in the works. Honda has the resources to build the baddest and most reliable sport side by side on the market but the big question is – do they want to? They don’t ‘have’ to by any means as their side by side model lineup with the Pioneer 500, Pioneer 700 model variations and Pioneer 1000 model variations are stealing more and more of the side by side market share month after month from Polaris, Yamaha, Can-Am, Arctic Cat etc. Deep inside, I really hope they feel the need and or want so-to-say to go toe-to-toe with them. I want to see Honda release a 2017 sport side by side to battle against Yamaha with their new YXZ1000R & YXZ1000R SS as well as the Polaris RZR 1000 Turbo and the multitude of model variations it has.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I expect the Talon to be on par with the Yamaha 1000 in the looks category. Wouldn't expect much to resemble the Pioneer. I think people are wanting a super aggressive look and that's hopefully what they get

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I expect the Talon to be on par with the Yamaha 1000 in the looks category. Wouldn't expect much to resemble the Pioneer. I think people are wanting a super aggressive look and that's hopefully what they get
Wonder how many warning plates will be on the Talon?

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Honda will have several models in the next few years. I expect the first one will be a 4 seat model with a 2 seat version on nearly the same platform like the Teryx. The Unicam 1000 engine can be near 100 hp and all of the current drive train can be used to keep the cost down. The engine can be in between the rear passenger foot area with the seats angled a bit so they would be looking forward in between the front passengers. An easily removable automotive quality engine firewall / sound cover over the engine will set a new standard as will a standard 5 point harness. Hurry up Honda.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!