Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Haha it is meant to be then! Let us know your review! Lol
Ill be watching others reviews before I plunge in. Just means it’s still top two. Had they advertised it at 25k would’ve meant we’d have Yami by now.

Reactions: Todd627 and BWAF
VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I told my wife I’d be interested if it were under 20. By one f***ing penny. Kidding me?
Can’t wait to see some reviews
I like reviews and actual owner videos too... if they are unbiased. All too often it's just some D.A. barking his unappreciated 1sided view. That's annoying when you actually wanna research a product before purchase

VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ill be watching others reviews before I plunge in. Just means it’s still top two. Had they advertised it at 25k would’ve meant we’d have Yami by now.
I hear ya, I think that's the ultimate drivers machine, would love to have a day on the trails to try that machine and a real 5 speed w/clutch

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I like reviews and actual owner videos too... if they are unbiased. All too often it's just some D.A. barking his unappreciated 1sided view. That's annoying when you actually wanna research a product before purchase
Yep. I won’t trust too many people on a review, especially brand specific people. Even being somewhat specific I’m honest and not blind, and expect the same. Also want to see how it holds up and make sure recalls are out of the way. I won’t get burned again.
I’m not one that likes selling something for a massive loss because I don’t like it. Don’t like making mistakes. We keep things a long time if it holds up. I need to like it before we get it.

VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep. I won’t trust too many people on a review, especially brand specific people. Even being somewhat specific I’m honest and not blind, and expect the same. Also want to see how it holds up and make sure recalls are out of the way. I won’t get burned again.
I’m not one that likes selling something for a massive loss because I don’t like it. Don’t like making mistakes. We keep things a long time if it holds up. I need to like it before we get it.
I can agree to all of that! Would this be in addition to the pioneer or in place of?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I can agree to all of that! Would this be in addition to the pioneer or in place of?
ABSOLUTELY in addition to. That’s why I’m taking it seriously. Pioneer is the family’s, a sport will be my toy so it cannot impact the others with issues. That kind of price requires diligence not just desire

VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
ABSOLUTELY in addition to. That’s why I’m taking it seriously. Pioneer is the family’s, a sport will be my toy so it cannot impact the others with issues. That kind of price requires diligence not just desire
Yea I would be same way if I were to buy. The pioneer just has a niche in the market that is uncontested, so I would keep it as well to haul everybody and everything. Be sweet to have a sport sxs but I have too many toys already for that wheew. Just add it to the want list down the rd maybe

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Got this text message from a freind of mine that owns a Honda only dealership.

Screenshot 20190107 183221

Doc-TEAMWAX

Doc-TEAMWAX

Nov 27, 2018
Wax, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R
How's that change everyone's opinion on those brands? I hear a lot of "rubber band" comments, would you trust a Polaris with a geared transmission?

I have heard some complaints about bearings as well.... What's the price gap have to be too make it worth greasing some bearings now and again?
My brother was waiting for the Talon also. The price shot him down. He plans to pick up a new Po Po 1000xp tomorrow for 5k less than the Talon X msrp. Not saying that's the right choice, but a lot of $$$ difference.

Reactions: dnjones161 and BWAF
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!