Honda Talon reviews heating up next week.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
The lack of real world Honda Talon reviews is coming to a close. Finally demo units are making their way across the country and in the next 2 weeks HondaSxS.com along with a handfull of others will be getting some awesome seat time behind the new 2019 Honda Talon.

Be sure to subscribe to the HondaSxS.com Youtube channel here --> HondaSxS.com
Hit the BELL icon so you get notified as demo runs drop!

Stay tuned.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where y
The lack of real world Honda Talon reviews is coming to a close. Finally demo units are making their way across the country and in the next 2 weeks HondaSxS.com along with a handfull of others will be getting some awesome seat time behind the new 2019 Honda Talon.

Stay tuned.

Can you say where yall are headed to put it through it's paces?

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Since it took Honda so long hopefully less problems and recalls than the pioneer 1000.

Reactions: sharp
Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4

Stay tuned.

That's awesome that you get to go. Glad they are recognizing the support Honda gets from your site! Have a great time! Need a co-pilot or cameraman? LOL!

Reactions: sharp
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Awesome news! It's so cool that you get to test one. I'll be watching!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Doc-TEAMWAX

Doc-TEAMWAX

Nov 27, 2018
Wax, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R

Stay tuned.

That's great news. Look forward to the early Talon reviews. Can't wait to get mine. My nephew will be doing a few videos on our channel as soon as its here. Check us out. youtube- TEAM WAX OFFROAD. Instagram- team.wax

S

swgiust

Oct 18, 2018
nebraska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I am excited to see the Talon in the real world. I would love to see it up against the stock RZR XP1000. I am not interested in a winner so much as a point of reference. EVERYBODY has driven an XP 1000. It is the only side by side that I know. So put them together and give us actual real world results. "Gee, it was fast" is not an accurate statement! Have fun!!

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Starting to see some vids and posts show up on facebook from the Media rides in Utah. Nothing real informative yet that I have seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plumber32
Talonpalooza

Talonpalooza

Feb 25, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
Some great stuff on Instagram under [HASHTAG]#hondatalon[/HASHTAG]

Talonpalooza

Talonpalooza

Feb 25, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
The sxsblog guys just posted a review on X on YouTube. Wow. All good. Honda looks like they really nailed it

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!