Hondasxs.com Pet Thread - furred, feathered, and finned

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Need some prayers for Jake. A few of you met Tracy and her dog Jake at Takeover.

He was jumped on Sunday by two pit bull mixes. He survived the initial attack and ran the 400 yards home and he came through the initial surgery OK. His injuries were massive but all superficial (meaning the body cavity and anatomical structure were not compromised).

Unfortunately he is undergoing surgery again today because the tissue that was sewn together on Sunday is now dying. The wounds will have to be opened and allowed to heal - slowly - as open wounds.

Pics before surgery (one tough Jack Russel)

On edit, my privileges to post pictures appear to have been eliminated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope all goes well.

Reactions: elkaholic and BWAF
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Need some prayers for Jake. A few of you met Tracy and her dog Jake at Takeover.

He was jumped on Sunday by two pit bull mixes. He survived the initial attack and ran the 400 yards home and he came through the initial surgery OK. His injuries were massive but all superficial (meaning the body cavity and anatomical structure were not compromised).

Unfortunately he is undergoing surgery again today because the tissue that was sewn together on Sunday is now dying. The wounds will have to be opened and allowed to heal - slowly - as open wounds.

Sorry to hear. Prayers that Jake heals quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Reactions: elkaholic and BWAF
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry to hear about Jake. Wish him a speedy recovery.

My wife came with cats. Three of which remain (Maddie, Bella & Harley). We inherited another cat (Sox) when her Grandma passed a few years ago now. A stray long haired one eyed chihuahua (Rex) adopted us around 4 years ago. Saw him running the streets for a week or two and couldn't get closer than half a block to the poor guy. Came home from the store the one day and he was sitting on the porch. We had adopted a blind black lab (Jasmine) that passed a little over a year ago. We used to tell everyone Rex was Jasmine's seeing eye dog. Shortly after losing Jasmine we adopted a black lab mix (Daisy). I love the dogs. I tolerate the cats. No pics on the laptop, but now that I've seen this thread I will get some on here. Heaven help us all if my wife finds this thread though. lol

Oh and we had birds build a nest in our ferns on our porch two years running now. My wife has named them Oliver and Olivia. Yes she talks to them and takes pictures of them regularly too. They hatched four babies this year that just flew the nest this week.

Reactions: Mudwing and BWAF
J

JTW

@Hondasxs he can’t post pics??

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Couple days ago I noticed a couple fish missing from the pond.
Next day, when I came home there was a dead mink where I park my truck.

Let me see your teeth... yup that matches the punctures on the mink. GOOD BOY!!!
FullSizeRender 4

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Hondasxs he can’t post pics??
It is a little more involved when editting your post.
Click edit, then more options. It will change to a diff screen where you can upload pics.
Unless something has changed.

Reactions: JTW and BWAF
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I could not post pics from Tapatalk for some reason ... see prior post for pics ...

Tracy thanks you for your wishes.

If this spend rate continues, there may be a P1K5 for sale :-(

Reactions: BWAF
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
A pair of Paints (colored Quarter horse), three Chihuahua's (two males, one female), our 4 yr old German Sheperd, and the newest addition, a rescue 6 mo old Pitbull male. Plus numerous (outdoor) cats, 8 cows & a Partridge in a pear tree..

Not technically a zoo, but dam close.

IMG 0862 ABC3FFA0 8375 46C0 ACF3 A845A4412B74 IMG 3405 IMG 3403 IMG 3401

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
D

Deleted member 3748

We almost got a new pet today when the cat (same as above) "found" this little guy on our patio. After some internet research it looked like keeping a cottontail wasn't the best idea. He wouldn't head off into the woods on his own though so we took him to a wildlife rehab.
20180626 172029

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!