Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dogs are great they are loyal and loving animals
But Cats are the best They are 100% personality they get mad at you and want play with you for 2 days. one second letting you pet their belly the next second they are over it and biting you.

This pic she maybe thinking about biting me. (She is a rescue)

IMG 2508
IMG 0553

This Dime we got from the rescue (She didn't work out great dog 100% harmless to people but killed the neighbors little girls cat) One of my friend took her and she is still well taken care of.
IMG 1438

IMG 1427

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Horrible news....so sorry...
Wednesday morning she took a turn for the worse and we had to put her down. Then as we were burying her the 2 yr old lab snagged her bottle of rimaydyl off the counter, chewed the top off and ate 20 75mg tablets. So I had to make an emergency trip back to the vet.

Reactions: Mudwing
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wednesday morning she took a turn for the worse and we had to put her down. Then as we were burying her the 2 yr old lab snagged her bottle of rimaydyl off the counter, chewed the top off and ate 20 75mg tablets. So I had to make an emergency trip back to the vet.
I feel for you and your family. That is a tough week for sure.

Reactions: Mudwing
Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4

So sorry for your loss. Have always felt a over bearing love for my dog, have no words for your families loss , prayers for you all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thursday we had to put the kids cat down. He was only with us for 3 months. The kids found a shelter dog they like. I am indifferent. One of the wife's coworkers has some kittens so we are getting one of those for sure.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’m sorry to hear about your lab. Every one we had that got diagnosed with cancer it didn’t take long. Hope your other one is ok.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Update on my 2 boys (black labs 9). Took Gunny back for a recheck on Saturday for a pacing and somewhat lethargic condition he was in for last week. the vet felt the steroids they’ve gave him last week have helped but he needs more PT for his arthritic hips. So we had an appointment at PT in the afternoon for both dogs for there re eval. Rem got a fairly clean bill of health but we’re going to keep him on the glucose shots and more laser treatment for his bad leg. After the Therapist checked out Gunny she found the arthritis in his hips are staying the same but some inflammation on his spine in his neck. So basically his issues that we thought was just his hips is also a ruptured disc in his neck. How he did that is beyond me. So more PT for him as well. The things we do for our pets lol. As long as there healthy and It’s not for my benefit, I’ll always do what I can to help them.

Reactions: hoghead76 and sharp
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sorry for your loss. I know how bad it hurts. We had to have our schnauzer put to sleep. After loosing his 2 month battle with kidney failure. I'm still sad when I pull in the car port and he's not waiting on me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bpaul and Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!