Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2017
Deer Lodge, TN
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-3

3. Big Red
I would like to drink beer and watch those dogs run around. Lol
Lol! Yeah. Its a bunch of fun. We generally take a ride every day and in the late afternoon i drink a frosted beverage and watch a pretty good rasslin match. All in good sport of course.

Reactions: sharp
TimberBull

TimberBull

Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2017
Deer Lodge, TN
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-3

3. Big Red
IMG 4323

The crafty deer try to pull off a deadly attack on my sleeping dogs.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This was one of my wifes donkeys a few years back.
She would run up to her car( no one elses) when she came home from work to get a treat. Here shes eating ice cream off a spoon!
IMG 0812

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Doc, just because I have a few don't mean I cannot hate them too. We have a real feral cat issue round here and I for one may have hypothetically "disappeared" one or two that could not be trapped and fixed .... hate seeing animals overpopulate. Mother Nature can be a biatch.

On edit, hate is not the right word. Defense of my fur kids with some compassion for humanely dealing with an issue is a better description ...

I guess that makes me the "crazy cat guy"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In fact, one of the Toms that needs to be "disappeared" got lucky today. When I went out to feed Socks, he was on my porch and stopped in my yard. Usually, there is a .22 rifle right by the door, but had friends with kids over last weekend, so I put that in safekeeping ... and it was inaccessible.

It is a shame he needs to go, but he is the father of about 20 feral cats and we have been unable to trap him. He is a good looking cat though. I am convinced he is pure blooded Russian Blue ...

Last edited:
Reactions: JTW and sharp
Harman24630

Harman24630

Mar 24, 2016
Tazewell Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
Peter(Bombay) and Baby Cat(Russian Blue). My wife and son have two dogs but that's their thing unless they chew the handle off one of my screwdrivers or the last 3ft off my ratchet straps... then they turn into my thing!

IMG 0647 IMG 0653 IMG 0429 IMG 0455

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Picture of Razzle, my Manx that I had to re-home. She is Chief's "sister" and they were inseparable until Thanksgiving 2016. For some reason she started trying to kill Chief (who outweighs her 17 lbs to 7.5 lbs). I have never heard the noises she made coming from a cat (sounded like a 7 year old human girl screaming).

This went on for quite a while and I finally had to find her a new home as she had Chief cowering. She was my baby and I miss her ... was always in my lap or sleeping right by me in bed....

IMG 1393

Razzle and Monk
IMG 1385

Razzle and Chief the last time she was not trying to kill him.
IMG 1392

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
One from this weekend, the spooky lab! Apparently he got a better view out the cabin front window from the stairs.
A975cbabe7d018830c68dd78b4b69d1d

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!