Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 1583
IMG 0521
Cats are just cats that's it.....
Dogs are a mans best friend and they get rid of the stray cats...
I have had cats all my life and I have had many dogs......
I only really felt bad once when we lost a cat....I have had to take off work to bury a few of my dogs....
This is my dog Blaze,he is 7 in Nov.
Me and him are attached at the hip and he's the closest to a child to me.Hes are friend, our protector.and my wife and kids think he's Human...
It's hard to write anymore cause I love him sooo much and know someday how devistated I will be when he goes...
I really enjoyed all the animals everyone posted and best of luck to your furred friends

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 50712 View attachment 50711 Cats are just cats that's it.....
I only really felt bad once when we lost a cat....I have had to take off work to bury a few of my dogs....
Me and him are attached at the hip and he's the closest to a child to me.Hes are friend, our protector.and my wife and kids think he's Human...
It's hard to write anymore cause I love him sooo much and know someday how devistated I will be when he goes...
I really enjoyed all the animals everyone posted and best of luck to your furred friends
Well said. All kidding aside, pets are our fur babies and bring great joy with their lives and sorrow with their passing. I'd hate to think of life without them in it. I need to find some pics of our monkey Hannah. We got her when she was just a couple days old. She died from surgery complications and totally devastated Donna and I. We have videos of her but neither of us can bear to watch them.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 50712 View attachment 50711 Cats are just cats that's it.....
Feel the same way. I would take a bullet for my animals and would definitely defend them in the same manner.

Reactions: swsebek and sharp
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Well said. All kidding aside, pets are our fur babies and bring great joy with their lives and sorrow with their passing. I'd hate to think of life without them in it. I need to find some pics of our monkey Hannah. We got her when she was just a couple days old. She died from surgery complications and totally devastated Donna and I. We have videos of her but neither of us can bear to watch them.

That is the case with me having to re-home Razzle .... absolutely killed me at a time when I really was not ready to cope with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Delton and sharp
elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Feel the same way. I would take a bullet for my animals and would definitely defend them in the same manner.

I HAVE defended mine in the same way on more than one occasion. They are truly fur babies.

All I have now are cats, but I love dogs as well. I have several friends who do not understand how I can hunt and take the lives of critters and feel so strongly about pets. Guessing that is understood here.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Wrong a dog, it'll come right back to you. Wrong a cat, it'll stay pissed at you for a month. I'll take intelligence and stealth over blind devotion any day.

I need lessons from you on how to get the cat to be pissed for only one month!

Reactions: Delton and sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I HAVE defended mine in the same way on more than one occasion. They are truly fur babies.

All I have now are cats, but I love dogs as well. I have several friends who do not understand how I can hunt and take the lives of critters and feel so strongly about pets. Guessing that is understood here.

Yes. I was raised by hunters. I can't remember a time in my life when I didn't have a dog. Hunting for food and loving an animal are two different things. Some can't understand that, but will down a beefburger every time they get the chance....lol

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Remington, that is one great picture!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks, I had just walked in the living room and happened to look up , seen the buck and this black head peaking out from the top opening of the stairs. Had to act fast! He was on to something! Lol

Harman24630

Harman24630

Mar 24, 2016
Tazewell Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
I had a border collie for 16 years she was the best dog ever never bothered a thing pooped in the woods and followed me everywhere... I recon I have high expectations but every dog I've had the pleasure of having since have been hard headed and destructive. I don't dislike dogs just haven't found one as good as what I was used to.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Probably the best picture I have of Chief - taken this May by friends who are on the road full time in their RV who stopped by for a weekend.

IMG 0395

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!