BOX1

P500 How long can BuzzBomber’s P520 stay stock?

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Nice looking set up @Buzzbomber… KFI make excellent products! Have used my plough (steel version) lots and it’s a robust unit. Periodically I snug up the lower side bolts on the plough frame bracket on front of machine. For me it’s been a progression with winch line and ploughing. First it was steel line and fairlead, then synthetic with a pulley assembly mounted on the winch frame and lastly the wide strap and hawser, which has lasted the longest. Depends on usage too, mine at the time was used lots and I ended up with dual battery set up as the stock (battery) couldn’t keep up to all the winch cycling and lights at night. Such fun to add “stuff” on these capable little machines!
Cheers

B

Buzzbomber

Sep 17, 2021
NJ
Ownership

1. 500
Good point - I actually bought a plow strap but haven't installed it yet. Thanks for the reminder!

Reactions: JCart
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!