Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Don't think President Trump had any options, Sanders would have quadrupled it. I'm not going to get in to a debate that there is and will never have a solution too, it's a waste of time.
Well, I merely responded to what you said.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Boy you are going to make them call you names again. All I'm going to say is Trump RULES.
And that’s your entitled opinion, and I won’t call you names for saying that. And if this is America, I’m entitled to mine as well, and shouldn’t be called names for it. And by the way, everything I said to Smitty is fact, feel free to challenge it.

Reactions: Yankee
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
And that’s your entitled opinion, and I won’t call you names for saying that. And if this is America, I’m entitled to mine as well, and shouldn’t be called names for it. And by the way, everything I said to Smitty is fact, feel free to challenge it.
Fact from what propaganda machine, there are tons of them out there, that have bent agendas.
I don't scribe to any of them, just pay attention to whats going on right around me. Kinda like the Pharisees and Sadducees interpreting the scrolls. I would rather spend my time growing something worthwhile, like tomatoes and squash.

Reactions: nbomar and Yankee
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Fact from what propaganda machine, there are tons of them out there, that have bent agendas.
I don't scribe to any of them, just pay attention to whats going on right around me. Kinda like the Pharisees and Sadducees interpreting the scrolls. I would rather spend my time growing something worthwhile, like tomatoes and squash.
Propaganda machine? Are you denying that Trump signed a one trillion dollar budget deficit in March? Just for starters.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Propaganda machine? Are you denying that Trump signed a one trillion dollar budget deficit in March? Just for starters.
Not going there! Every incoming President inherent previous Presidents issues, Done!

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
Im just glad to c the man is actually doing something with the money instead of sticking his finger in his rear like the past few presidents. If congress would quit hum hawing around and get behind him he could really get this illegal immigrant problem taken care of but we have to be "politically correct" regardless if they pay taxes and we r paying for they're 3 hots and a cot in a air conditioned tent. I say put a stand up every half mile on the border with a 50 cal and open season up. The US is a joke compared to other countries immigration policies. Yes he has implied tariffs but its a game of negotiation. If we can suck it up as a nation and hold our own these so called allies that r sticking us in the rear with THEIR TARIFFS as they have been doing it for years maybe over and will be an actual FREE TRADE market which will keep/bring more money home to America. It's a game of negotiation you have to be patient gotta know when to hold them and know when to fold them

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Im just glad to c the man is actually doing something with the money instead of sticking his finger in his rear like the past few presidents. If congress would quit hum hawing around and get behind him he could really get this illegal immigrant problem taken care of but we have to be "politically correct" regardless if they pay taxes and we r paying for they're 3 hots and a cot in a air conditioned tent. I say put a stand up every half mile on the border with a 50 cal and open season up. The US is a joke compared to other countries immigration policies. Yes he has implied tariffs but its a game of negotiation. If we can suck it up as a nation and hold our own these so called allies that r sticking us in the rear with THEIR TARIFFS as they have been doing it for years maybe over and will be an actual FREE TRADE market which will keep/bring more money home to America. It's a game of negotiation you have to be patient gotta know when to hold them and know when to fold them
I see nothing, I hear nothing! Rememberer that series! Sergeant Schultz! ( Hogans Heroes ) Just call me Sarge from here on out!

Reactions: Yankee
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
I see nothing, I hear nothing! Rememberer that series! Sergeant Schultz! ( Hogans Heroes ) Just call me Sarge from here on out!
Nope hogans heroes is a old show bud. I've seen reruns but dont recall that one lol

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hmmm. Trump promised to pay off the national debt in eight years, he’s already added 1.5 trillion dollars to it. Now that 19.8 trillion dollar debt that he was so concerned about when Obama was president is 21.5 trillion. He mocked Obama for running a 400 billion dollar budget deficit, said he’d run balanced budgets, told us it was easy. On his first opportunity to demonstrate that, he signed a TRILLION dollar budget deficit. He’s punching our allies in the nose and blowing wet kisses to our enemies. He’s demonizing and threatening American manufacturers and starting trade wars with our allies. He tells us to buy American and hire American, but the Trump brand is all made over seas and his properties are staffed with foreigners. He mocked Obama for signing too many executive orders, but has already in less than two years signed more than Obama did. He ridiculed Obama for golfing too much, told us that he won’t have time to golf as president, but yeah, he’s golfed much more than Obama has.

But, this threads about voting so get out and vote Smitty!!!
I have better things to do than research a bunch of crap that really does not matter. But here is some stuff that really DOES matter. Our economy is BOOMING compared to under Obummer. Under Trump over 2 million folks that were on unemployment under Obummer are now OFF it and filling NEW JOBS. Take home pay is UP for most folks. Thank the Lord, a lot of Trump EO was due to UNDOING Obummer EO. He took the cuffs off ICE/Border Patrol and the military. He has remove MUCH of the burdensome restrictions on business. He has reigned in EPA. The wall would be being built if the Rs in Congress was worth a crap. He surely is not perfect BUT he is doing 1000 times better for this nation than ANY POTUS since RR..... most esp. better than Obummer.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I have better things to do than research a bunch of crap that really does not matter. But here is some stuff that really DOES matter. Our economy is BOOMING compared to under Obummer. Under Trump over 2 million folks that were on unemployment under Obummer are now OFF it and filling NEW JOBS. Take home pay is UP for most folks. Thank the Lord, a lot of Trump EO was due to UNDOING Obummer EO. He took the cuffs off ICE/Border Patrol and the military. He has remove MUCH of the burdensome restrictions on business. He has reigned in EPA. The wall would be being built if the Rs in Congress was worth a crap. He surely is not perfect BUT he is doing 1000 times better for this nation than ANY POTUS since RR..... most esp. better than Obummer.
No, but see they do matter because those are all things that he promised me if I voted for him. And all things that have turned out not to be true.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No, but see they do matter because those are all things that he promised me if I voted for him. And all things that have turned out not to be true.
lol ...... well you did not vote for him, so don't worry about it. Most of the folks that DID vote for him are looking at the promises that he has ALREADY fulfilled. Additionally his term is not up yet, so he has nearly 6.5 yrs to go ......... now go cry...... boowhoooooooo ..... lol

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Btw, 26% of Americans are registered as republicans, 29% are registered as democrats, 44% are registered as independents. If the independents actually voted independent, we wouldn’t be talking about Clinton or Trump.
If dog rabbit

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
lol ...... well you did not vote for him,
But I didn’t say that I did. I said that the list I provided Smitty are all the things that he promised him, myself and you along with all Americans, if we voted for him. I didn’t vote for him, but those were all things that I would like to have seen come about were he to win. Instead, he turns out to be no different than any other presidential candidate in that regard.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
If congress would quit hum hawing around and get behind him he could really get this illegal immigrant problem taken care of
Well here’s the problem with that, big business has no use for secure borders, they are all about globalization, they want the free flow of goods, capital and labor, cheap labor. And both parties pander to big business and their lobbyists deep pockets. Our border has not been secure my entire life and never will be.

J

JTW

I think Monte is just sexually attracted to the Donald and is taking it out on him with harsh words!

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
But I didn’t say that I did. I said that the list I provided Smitty are all the things that he promised him, myself and you along with all Americans, if we voted for him. I didn’t vote for him, but those were all things that I would like to have seen come about were he to win. Instead, he turns out to be no different than any other presidential candidate in that regard.
BS..... I just post a list of SOME of his promise that have been fulfilled and he ain't finished. In less than 2 yrs, I dare say he has fulfilled MORE than most POTUS. BTW, I did NOT say that you said you voted for him...... I stated since you did NOT vote for him, don't let it worry you ...... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!