lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Here’s something to consider... he was awarded the Nob Oeace Prize! Quick - tell me for “what”!??? Exactly.... no one knows!

I'm going to regret posting in this thread but here goes:
It's perfectly obvious what he did to get that peace prize, he was not President Bush.

Although we think and believe we have political elites in the USA we have a long way to go to be world players on that front.
Hell the guy we have in the White House now isn't even a career politician.
(Don't know if everything he is trying to do will work, but not doing all the s*** that dosent work seams like a good idea to me)

DavidBear

DavidBear

Feb 8, 2018
Delta Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I cast my first vote in 1972, not going to tell you for whom, but he won... My mother had a vest that she put on our dog at the time which read "Vote as you dog gone please but please vote" . Dog is long gone but I still have the vest. No matter who tells you how to vote, you are the only one in that booth.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
IMG 1655

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I vote now, but I’ll admit I didn’t start voting on a regular basis until my early 30’s. I’m right on the edge of the Millennial generation but I don’t consider myself one. Born in 1980.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re Not a millennial. It’s been set as 81’ on as of 2018.

75-80 is now the”Oregon Trail Generation” since we started in an Analog world and saw the full Digital conversion before we graduated HS.

Millennials | Pew Research Center

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You’re Not a millennial. It’s been set as 81’ on as of 2018.

75-80 is now the”Oregon Trail Generation” since we started in an Analog world and saw the full Digital conversion before we graduated HS.

Millennials | Pew Research Center
It's really great to see how many members vote, I'm proud of us, even if you don't vote the way I do! Stay out there and vote!

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We've always turned out near to perfect jobs in our plumbing business, during the recession that's what kept us a float and trimming trees and cleaning roof gutters! HA! Anything! I don't think the Dems were responsible by them selves, I believe the Rep's were as guilty. We have one crazy President now that's not afraid to say what's on his mind because he could give a flip about staying in politics. I really believe it's going to be good for our country!
Yes, of course I vote. The last comment is of course subjective.

Reactions: BWAF
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
52 years old and I've never voted, don't plan to. When I see evidence of it doing me any good I'll go register. Politicians are all the same. I don't ask any one of them to make my life better (I can do that on my own). I just ask they don't make it any worse. BTW, right to b****/complain paid in full with 4 years of my life with Uncle Sam's Misguided. Pretty sure that trumps any 60 secs I'd spend in a booth.
That sounds pretty reasonable........

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!