Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Illegal imagrant with Really Really big lawn care business:p
I wish! Everything would be cash under the table. I was quoted $50 a week cash to do my yard, which is less than 1/2acre. Takes me less than 45 minutes to cut it with a push mower and bag the clippings.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I wish! Everything would be cash under the table. I was quoted $50 a week cash to do my yard, which is less than 1/2acre. Takes me less than 45 minutes to cut it with a push mower and bag the clippings.

Think of all the money that you are making.

Probably should take that show on the road!

Reactions: Mudwing and BWAF
Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3

"Wouldn't unload the truck for less than $45. It doesn't matter the size of the yard." That's what several landscape companies told me. Yard was less than 1/4 acre lot.

Reactions: BWAF and JTW
Sparkyknowsbest

Sparkyknowsbest

Apr 20, 2016
Henderson NV
OMG! Can you imagine if the poorly informed millennials did vote? They don’t even know what the heck they are complaining about when they do their little protests.., it’s just a way to get out of moms basement for the day! I vote - for Freedom! Not government intervention and regulations. Please keep voting SXSers!!!

advertisement
Sparkyknowsbest

Sparkyknowsbest

Apr 20, 2016
Henderson NV
52 years old and I've never voted, don't plan to. When I see evidence of it doing me any good I'll go register. Politicians are all the same. I don't ask any one of them to make my life better (I can do that on my own). I just ask they don't make it any worse. BTW, right to b****/complain paid in full with 4 years of my life with Uncle Sam's Misguided. Pretty sure that trumps any 60 secs I'd spend in a booth.
“Those who fail to vote, are at the mercy of those who do.”

T

Tomy

Feb 12, 2018
Needles
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been voting for 42 years, local general, primaries and the biggies. There's a report out that Millenniums don't vote and raise all the cain?
I have been voting for 42 years, local general, primaries and the biggies. There's a report out that Millenniums don't vote and raise all the cain?
if you like 4wheeling you had better vote because your loosing your rights every day.i live in CA in the Mohave desert and our sweet ladies have been working to strip our rights away !

T

Toyaibe

Lifetime Member
Dec 13, 2017
Nevada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
if you like 4wheeling you had better vote because your loosing your rights every day.i live in CA in the Mohave desert and our sweet ladies have been working to strip our rights away !
Wait til the Koch brothers buy up all the public ground! You think restrictions by the government is bad sheesh!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heck yes I vote, even though the political landscape is full of self serving, get rich quick, let’s make deals and fulfill favors to those who spent the most to get elected people. I’m not Republican or Democrat, I’m a constitutional conservative. The two party system is pretty much a joke to me, they’ve shifted from what they originally stood for. While liberals are worried about letting people illegally enter our country, I’m more concerned how a first term senator from Illinois became president and now has untold and unmeasured wealth! Just saying.

Sparkyknowsbest

Sparkyknowsbest

Apr 20, 2016
Henderson NV
Heck yes I vote, even though the political landscape is full of self serving, get rich quick, let’s make deals and fulfill favors to those who spent the most to get elected people. I’m not Republican or Democrat, I’m a constitutional conservative. The two party system is pretty much a joke to me, they’ve shifted from what they originally stood for. While liberals are worried about letting people illegally enter our country, I’m more concerned how a first term senator from Illinois became president and now has untold and unmeasured wealth! Just saying.
Here’s something to consider... he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize! Quick - tell me for “what”!??? Exactly.... no one knows!

Last edited:
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Here’s something to consider... he was awarded the Nob Oeace Prize! Quick - tell me for “what”!??? Exactly.... no one knows!

The Nobel peace prize means nothing anymore. They/that wiped that honor away.

Law and Order mean nothing anymore. It only pertains to people like us.

BUT i do have hope these things will change... so i vote

Happy 4th of July. God Bless the country we know/knew and love.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.