BOX1

How to Post Pictures

C

Chooglin

Not to confuse things but this is how I post a link to a youtube video !

1) go to the youtube video you want to post

2) click the share button
Screenshot_2018-03-10-07-14-04.png

3)click on copy link
Screenshot_2018-03-10-07-14-09.png
4) now go to the Hondasxs thread/post where you want to show the video

5) hold your thumb on the area you want to paste the youtube video link and select paste (this method is if you are doing this on a phone) right click and past if on a computer

6) click post reply

7) you are done !

Reactions: JTW and SXSHP500CO
box4

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

OK hold up hold up I messed up guys, I have an iPad not a computer (yeah I'm not the brightest) so what do I do with the iPad because I don't have a mouse to click or anything. When I was on YouTube it didn't look like I couldn't do anything else so I'm lost.

Someone please hold my hand and help me get some videos to you guys

But I hope you guys like the video Moab's full of trails you guys from the east need to come out to the west and do a pioneer takeover out this way what you'll have to do is go to YouTube and hit SXSHP500CO then you could view the video until someone tells me how to post them here.

Thanks everybody for putting up with me and your help

C

Chooglin

I don't use Apple products , so I can't help you there.........sorry

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

Ok i'm downloading another video just as your instruction said above in the post and let me give it a whack and see if it'll come out thanks for your help I appreciate it

C

Chooglin

Hey I saw a post that someone was asking you that they don't use PayPal why don't use PayPal either I do I send you my email address and that's how you build me?
Yes , if you provide me with a email address , I can send you a payment request that will allow you to pay with credit or debit !

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

Now that this old fart knows how to post videos where is a good place to start posting instead of hooking up on somebody else's link thanks for the help

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

What's the best place to post so everyone gets a chance to view them?

I have a question when someone says something to the flag and there's a message how do you read the post I can see some of them say that they liked what you put but then some say that there's more added to the post and I don't see that

box4
C

Chooglin

What's the best place to post so everyone gets a chance to view them?

I have a question when someone says something to the flag and there's a message how do you read the post I can see some of them say that they liked what you put but then some say that there's more added to the post and I don't see that
Honda Pioneer 500 photos and videos section !

djracer

Jun 2, 2017
Wetumpka, Al.
Ownership

1000-5
When I click upload a file on my Galaxy S8 it turns red but no other change. Any ideas on how to fix it. i can upload with tapatalk but hate the way it looks on the forum.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!