BOX1

How to Post Pictures

C

Chooglin

Not to confuse things but this is how I post a link to a youtube video !

1) go to the youtube video you want to post

2) click the share button
Screenshot 2018 03 10 07 14 04

3)click on copy link
Screenshot 2018 03 10 07 14 09
4) now go to the Hondasxs thread/post where you want to show the video

5) hold your thumb on the area you want to paste the youtube video link and select paste (this method is if you are doing this on a phone) right click and past if on a computer

6) click post reply

7) you are done !

Reactions: JTW and SXSHP500CO
SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
OK hold up hold up I messed up guys, I have an iPad not a computer (yeah I'm not the brightest) so what do I do with the iPad because I don't have a mouse to click or anything. When I was on YouTube it didn't look like I couldn't do anything else so I'm lost.

Someone please hold my hand and help me get some videos to you guys

But I hope you guys like the video Moab's full of trails you guys from the east need to come out to the west and do a pioneer takeover out this way what you'll have to do is go to YouTube and hit SXSHP500CO then you could view the video until someone tells me how to post them here.

Thanks everybody for putting up with me and your help

C

Chooglin

I don't use Apple products , so I can't help you there.........sorry

SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Ok i'm downloading another video just as your instruction said above in the post and let me give it a whack and see if it'll come out thanks for your help I appreciate it

SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
I don't use Apple products , so I can't help you there.........sorry
Hey I saw a post that someone was asking you that they don't use PayPal why don't use PayPal either I do I send you my email address and that's how you build me?

Reactions: Mlok
C

Chooglin

Hey I saw a post that someone was asking you that they don't use PayPal why don't use PayPal either I do I send you my email address and that's how you build me?
Yes , if you provide me with a email address , I can send you a payment request that will allow you to pay with credit or debit !

SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Mr Choogiln. Will you check on the link below and then see if it did it thanks for your help

Reactions: lee
SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Now that this old fart knows how to post videos where is a good place to start posting instead of hooking up on somebody else's link thanks for the help

SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
What's the best place to post so everyone gets a chance to view them?

I have a question when someone says something to the flag and there's a message how do you read the post I can see some of them say that they liked what you put but then some say that there's more added to the post and I don't see that

C

Chooglin

What's the best place to post so everyone gets a chance to view them?

I have a question when someone says something to the flag and there's a message how do you read the post I can see some of them say that they liked what you put but then some say that there's more added to the post and I don't see that
Honda Pioneer 500 photos and videos section !

djracer

djracer

Jun 2, 2017
Wetumpka, Al.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When I click upload a file on my Galaxy S8 it turns red but no other change. Any ideas on how to fix it. i can upload with tapatalk but hate the way it looks on the forum.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just upgraded from Apple 5 to Apple 12 and am in data and sensory overload...I'm sure the directions above are crystal clear to everyone but me. I almost NEVER admit this but I must seek my wife's assistance...she and all my offspring and their kids know how to do this stuff. I did pretty good until we switched from kilo bits to mega bits on the Commadore 64.

I'll get back to you on this picture thing...it's nap time.

• Haha
Reactions: TripleB and Mudwing
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I and the rest of my family have no clue on how to post pictures taken with an I phone or tablet.

Anyone have a tutorial on how to do this apparently simple task???

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I and the rest of my family have no clue on how to post pictures taken with an I phone or tablet.

Transfer from phone to your e-mail, open your e-mail on your computer, transfer to desk top, then use the attach feature on the reply screen.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'll give it a try as soon as I figure out how to do it...closer than ever to posting!
Thanks Smitty!!

Reactions: Smitty335
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4

D6399072 6B35 4163 9513 57F0DC5F356C
Scroll down below the reply button. Hit attach files. Pick photo by touching it then it done.
720389FA 206F 4E7A AF9C 7D2B00ED7FAF
Then it looks like this. I usually hit full image but don’t really know the difference between that and thumbnail. 😎😉Then post reply

Reactions: TripleB
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve found iPhone 12 pictures are often too large in file size. After selecting pictures as Mudwing described click in the lower right corner of the selection screen where it says “Actual Size” and pick small, medium or large from the menu that opens.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!