Hurricane Irma

adnoh

adnoh

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2013
Track looks like it's coming right up our backyard here in SW Florida . This one is going to get ugly. Good luck to my Florida neighbors who are hunkered down and riding this thing out like we are. :( God Bless.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have 2-6 adults and 1-6 kids joining us tonight maybe tomorrow through the middle of the week probably. Close family friends who now live in Costal/Central Florida. Some have already packed all their belongings into a 2nd floor concrete storage locker because their houses have flooded in each of the last hurricanes to hit their area.

Can't offer up any space to anyone unless you bring your rv/toy haulers I got a perfectly level 3/8 acre here at the house ready for a shop and a 100amp temp service I might can get powered up, have to find a meter.

Hotel rooms are supposedly full south of Birmingham/Atlanta (I-20 corridor) and are filling up here fast according to the news.

Last edited:
L

liftedpsd2010

Dec 25, 2016
Lake Wales
I'm in Central Florida. Looks like. The eye will go right by us. I'm in lake Wales Florida. We are staying and hoping for the best. Hope everyone stays safe. Please don't run generators in your house or garage.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm in Central Florida. Looks like. The eye will go right by us. I'm in lake Wales Florida. We are staying and hoping for the best. Hope everyone stays safe. Please don't run generators in your house or garage.

Yep!

Reactions: sharp and adnoh
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Stay safe and good luck to you also
Hunker down or should I say hunker up? Are you boarded up and every thing outside secure/ Must be a job to prepare! Good luck!

Reactions: adnoh
L

liftedpsd2010

Dec 25, 2016
Lake Wales
I brought everything inside garage. I didn't board any windows but am going to park my vehicle at the rear slider. I really didn't want to drill holes in my brand new home. Even though I'm in Central Florida I will be figuring a way to build shudders for my house for next time. Just no time this go around.

Reactions: adnoh

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!