ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No my trash pick up is Tuesday. I am livid with these new home builders right now. I am having to clean up aluminum and trash. Look at the dumpster they left. And the mess in the yards of their unfinished homes.View attachment 53654View attachment 53655View attachment 53656View attachment 53657

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using Tapatalk

Gotta stay on top of builders/contractors they'll bury paint to keep from having to pay dump fee.

Old house had dead patches of grass found half rotten paint cans buried in yard.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Gotta stay on top of builders/contractors they'll bury paint to keep from having to pay dump fee.

Old house had dead patches of grass found half rotten paint cans buried in yard.
I can tell you stories about the 70 's Not so bad now! It's the land fills now! I can tell you about that also!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Thats nothing, We bought a lot in a subdivision before it took off, the city sent me a letter to clean it up?????? Went out to see what they were talking about, my lot was filled with construction debris from a house next door, could even see the dozer traces, called the police, they asked if I had seen them do this, DUGH, called the builder, he said kiss his butt, so I waited until they sodded the yard and took our back hoe over and reinstalled there trash on there sod! The builder was a turd! Had to get on his level!

DMH

DMH

May 9, 2017
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
No my trash pick up is Tuesday. I am livid with these new home builders right now. I am having to clean up aluminum and trash. Look at the dumpster they left. And the mess in the yards of their unfinished homes.

I'm thinking there is some kind of law or ordinance about that in times like these (hurricane coming, loose yard/trash). I know at the least I would be a big pain in their a$$ for a couple of weeks. That's not cool.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thats nothing, We bought a lot in a subdivision before it took off, the city sent me a letter to clean it up?????? Went out to see what they were talking about, my lot was filled with construction debris from a house next door, could even see the dozer traces, called the police, they asked if I had seen them do this, DUGH, called the builder, he said kiss his butt, so I waited until they sodded the yard and took our back hoe over and reinstalled there trash on there sod! The builder was a turd! Had to get on his level!
I'm thinking there is some kind of law or ordinance about that in times like these (hurricane coming, loose yard/trash). I know at the least I would be a big pain in their a$$ for a couple of weeks. That's not cool.
I had a big exterior remodel on our house this summer, put trash cans on all four sides of the house for cans, bottles ect, came home every night and put trash in the cans. We had Mexican workers, guess that is how they live, not all, but the one's who worked on our house. They just didn't get it!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This has to be the best sign language interpreter around.:D

Bahaha!! I saw that on the weather channel yesterday and was gonna record it and do the same thing. Never seen one get into sign language like that.

Reactions: sharp and Remington
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Supposedly we're getting Tropical Storm Irma.
Ca8fc98473e4329f008d4cadfce61740

Not used to the hurricane prep so I'm not sure what todo.
Does this look right?

9266d54d083b7c28bffa872a1aacf301

DMH

DMH

May 9, 2017
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Things are starting to pick up a little here. It's been rainy and windy/breezy off and on all day but now we are starting to get some pretty good gust's.

Kind of a neat thing, you look up at the sky and the clouds are really moving!

Update: just went outside and the gust's have REALLY picked up!

Reactions: DGann and sharp
DMH

DMH

May 9, 2017
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Sprung a drip/ leak around our chimney. Ended up cutting the wet drywall away from around it so it doesn't soak and drop a bigger chunk of the ceiling.

Was outside a few minutes ago and heard a big crack in the direction of those trees in the video. I'm sure something big will be coming down from one of those.

Be safe everyone!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!