Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I received my stickers I will have them on before next ride
Thanks,Paul 10 20 16 010

D

Dasmoeturhead

I also got my stickers the day I got out of surgery for a total knee replacement. I still haven't put them on my P1 or my pickup, but I dang sure will as soon as I can get around my garage without pain.
I just want to say how awesome this is for a person (hondasxs) to do this. I mean in today's world this is really something you don't see anymore. For hondasxs to do this for us members just shows me the level of commitment and real love for our sport and our machines. By far the Best Damm Forum out there. Period.

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes I agree and they will be on before the next ride it is still about 3 feet off the floor work in progress HaHa but it is coming along

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I too just got my sticks! Just realized they have come Saturday so thank you very much @Hondasxs you did awesome. Overkill actually but I'll find a few more spots. Really appreciated sir!

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I got my stickers in as well. I haven't had time to place them but will be doing so soon! A big thank you to @Hondasxs ! Very nice thing that you do to make us feel part of something...

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Us either! You know how we all like photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!