Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hate hate my Honda - hate it. During the week it calls my name wanting to going out riding, I can't concentrate at work as I am think about the next ride. I am always ordering gifts, some lavash, some not, to bestow upon my P1k-5. I am taking it on trips all over. It has introduced me to a bunch of shady characters who wants to go out riding all the time. I al always having to buy a new accessory - a light here, shocks there. It has cut into my shooting time I don't think I have even bought a new gun since I owned my Honda .... ok it has cut down on my gun buying since I go it. I have seen more spiders, camped out in -24 weather.. I tell you think thing keeps taking me to all the places you will get in trouble, illegal trails, secrect waterfalls... I hate it I tell ya

Ok, I love it

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just for the sake of argument, the p1k will go anywhere a rzr will and some places it won't. Top speed is only area I will concede. But where we ride, 15 mph is tops before you start ripping stuff off. It isn't designed for it but it gladly does it.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I hate hate my Honda - hate it. During the week it calls my name wanting to going out riding, I can't concentrate at work as I am think about the next ride. I am always ordering gifts, some lavash, some not, to bestow upon my P1k-5. I am taking it on trips all over. It has introduced me to a bunch of shady characters who wants to go out riding all the time. I al always having to buy a new accessory - a light here, shocks there. It has cut into my shooting time I don't think I have even bought a new gun since I owned my Honda .... ok it has cut down on my gun buying since I go it. I have seen more spiders, camped out in -24 weather.. I tell you think thing keeps taking me to all the places you will get in trouble, illegal trails, secrect waterfalls... I hate it I tell ya

Ok, I love it

You must have a twin to mine!

aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have had my P1k5 for 12 weeks now. Just turned 800 miles on sunday before we came home from the cabin. I would love to be able to have a workhorse for the yard, a sport for hunting and trails, and a crew machine to haul the grandkids around. This machine does all that for me in 1 package. Crew seating without the limo size, and handles the Trails with ease for as hard as I want to run at this point in life.

Saying Im Happy with my purchase would be an understatement!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

C

cutt69

Apr 18, 2017
US
I have had my P1k5 for 12 weeks now. Just turned 800 miles on sunday before we came home from the cabin. I would love to be able to have a workhorse for the yard, a sport for hunting and trails, and a crew machine to haul the grandkids around. This machine does all that for me in 1 package. Crew seating without the limo size, and handles the Trails with ease for as hard as I want to run at this point in life.

Saying Im Happy with my purchase would be an understatement!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
U got triplet too mine

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!