Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ha you have two meters, figured out how to do the primary battery but not the secondary
What second battery you running? I'm running a Odyssey and the battery isolator light stays on. I called and was told that it is the battery it was designed to run with, has to drop below 12.9 volts static to turn off isolator light off. Turn on some accesessories, to get the volts to drop to check. My Millar whips are great! Thanks for the mounts, works great!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What second battery you running? I'm running a Odyssey and the battery isolator light stays on. I called and was told that it is the battery it was designed to run with, has to drop below 12.9 volts static to turn off isolator light off. Turn on some accesessories, to get the volts to drop to check. My Millar whips are great! Thanks for the mounts, works great!
Now for my next issue, my tail lights would come on when I turned the ignition switch on, with out light switch activated. Traced back to Waren winch control circuit, looked at Waren's wiring diagrams, looked nothing like my factory Honda plug and play, called Waren tec. support and found out with secondary battery set up, the plug and play needed a jumper wire from the middle spade connector to black post on controller, take spade off of middle post and jump, all is well now!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!