P1000 Igr wot in auto ?

Bigten350

Bigten350

Feb 6, 2019
Nc
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just installed the igr , what's the steps and parts I need to correct the auto mode ? And after installing the igr do i need to do a clutch reset procedure? Thanks

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I’m not sure of a particular dealership that does it in KY I would send him a Facebook message and ask if he has any dealerships he uses in KY

H

HondaTech

Ive never installed one, but I've had multiple P1K clutch systems apart and have been through 1 entire engine down to the crankcase.

I can discuss it with me GM and see if he'd be interested in doing it, we're in Cincinnati, OH. Might be a bit of a huck for you though.

Reactions: JTW
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
The only way to get it to shift correct is with the talon ecu (which requires fuel tuning to use). You can add 2 of the 12oclocklab speedo healers (front diff and subtrans) and a mod to the pressure regulator to get it kinda close. The speedo healers don't seem to make much of a difference after swapping to the talon ecu but im still running all of that and it shifts great.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!