P500 In search of Whips for my Pioneer 500!

C

carencro21

Oct 30, 2018
louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
Bought a Pioneer 500, about 4 1/2 months ago. Now i'm looking to deck it out with a set of LED Whips!!!
Can anybody give me some recommendations on a brand/type to go with or to stay away from?
Also, where/how are you mounting them?
Anyone care to post some pics.
Thank you.

Reactions: BWAF
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Bought a Pioneer 500, about 4 1/2 months ago. Now i'm looking to deck it out with a set of LED Whips!!!
Can anybody give me some recommendations on a brand/type to go with or to stay away from?
Also, where/how are you mounting them?
Anyone care to post some pics.
Thank you.

I went with Booger Whips on mine. They're pricey but pretty sure they're guaranteed for life and great customer service. I've called and spoke to Brian before and he stands behind his product. They work on a remote, waterproof, bright and do like 99 different things.

Whips

C

carencro21

Oct 30, 2018
louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
I went with Booger Whips on mine. They're pricey but pretty sure they're guaranteed for life and great customer service. I've called and spoke to Brian before and he stands behind his product. They work on a remote, waterproof, bright and do like 99 different things.

View attachment 109336
thanks trigger, Ive been checking them out just lately and seem to be legit.

C

carencro21

Oct 30, 2018
louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 109365 I second the booger whips. Love mine
swsebek, That is a well lit up sxs….that's something I was thinking of with the rock lights under as well..The whips look to be 4'; do they have some wiggle when you ride or are they pretty stiff. My wife wants them to kinda sway with sxs as we ride....So i'm thinking 6'
thanks

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I
swsebek, That is a well lit up sxs….that's something I was thinking of with the rock lights under as well..The whips look to be 4'; do they have some wiggle when you ride or are they pretty stiff. My wife wants them to kinda sway with sxs as we ride....So i'm thinking 6'
thanks
6 foot will give you the sway you want.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Reactions: BWAF
865Pioneer500

865Pioneer500

Jul 5, 2018
Corryton, TN
Ownership

1. 500
Looks good! How about a picture of them in the dark;) Thinking about that same angle and 4ft whips! How much for a set of those brackets? o_O Time to make some money:cool:

I'm not so sure making whip brackets would be very profitable given the about of time and labor that went into them. Now if I had a CNC plasma table to cut them out, that would be a different story. lol

Reactions: Eltobgi
C

carencro21

Oct 30, 2018
louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
those mounts look great! the whips even better.....thanks for reply
thanks to all for the replies. I think I'm going to go with outlaw whips. Like the reviews and especially the reviews of the customer service on repairs or returns....Things will wear, break etc.,,,,,I guess I'll find out...I'll send picks when it happens, they are kinda pricey..
thanks!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!