P500 Inexpensive wheels for turf tires

riderpilot

riderpilot

Mar 28, 2019
Southern VA
Ownership

1. 500
I am considering buying an inexpensive wheel and some turf tires to swap out for use around my property. I don't need a crazy amount of ground clearance so I am fine with stock size wheels or so. I intend to put something like these on them.

Carlisle Turf Master Turf Tires

Any help would be appreciated.

tomcj2

tomcj2

I forgot the ditch was so close
Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
N. Shore Lake Huron,Northern Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 500
I recently spent a lot of time searching for wheels. The least expensive new wheels that I found were ITP Delta Steel Wheels. They are available at numerous places. The price varies greatly but $40 (usd) seems to be the normal low side.

Any tire will tear up your lawn if you make a tight turn. You may want to consider buying 14" wheels and inexpensive automotive tires.

Last edited:
riderpilot

riderpilot

Mar 28, 2019
Southern VA
Ownership

1. 500
I am not worried about a little tearing up, just want something less aggressive than my current tires. Also want to save the aggressive tread for where I actually need it.

I will look into the ITP Delta.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!