Instrumentation Display failure

A

ajoynt

Dec 10, 2022
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just installed a power steering kit on my 2016 Pioneer 1000-3. When I performed a power up check and started the vehicle, the Instrument display was dead; no indications. I shut the vehicle off, disconnected the negative power to the battery and checked the fuses. No indication of blown fuse. Any suggestions on troubleshooting would be appreciated.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from the commie run state of Michigan.

how is your battery voltage?
if u disconnect the PS does it come back on?

Also need more info on your rig, miles hrs mods. Most important is pics of your rig. The issue at hand pics wouldnt hurt either! Also fix your location in your avitar from zip to state.
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
please post pics of your ride, first rule I learned was taught on here - Pics or It Didn't happen

did you check that you have +12V going to display? could be mis wired, bad connection, etc.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks for all the inputs. Turned out to be a pulled pin in the display connector and I was able to repair it and it’s working perfectly.
Thats cool it wasnt the PS or something you did and got it fixed.

Now, do us a solid and post some pics of that ride eh?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!