• Thread starter Bombardier Convert
  • Start date
Y

Yakman

Mar 7, 2021
WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Due to the many and repeated reports of water in the P1K gas tank caused by the low stock vent location, you should be extending that vent high on the cage anyway. It might not stop the fuel smell but it WILL stop getting water in the tank. And it will probably stop the smell too.

Ok Thank you! I will do that!
Where are most folks extending the gas vent line to? Wondering if theres a way to get it into the ROPS up high...

Y

Yakman

Mar 7, 2021
WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Check out my post on page one of this tread.
I don't go in deep water so I don't need to extend anything except the gas line to get rid of the vapors. I already ordered the tubing I was just wondering where everyone is extending the gas line vent to.

Reactions: Smitty335
Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don't go in deep water so I don't need to extend anything except the gas line to get rid of the vapors. I already ordered the tubing I was just wondering where everyone is extending the gas line vent to.
I just ran mine up to the top. Zip tied to the cage. Just don’t collapse the tubing. The kits usually come with a cap/filter. So you may think about that. I don’t take mine swimming either but the lines that end under the seat were just a bit to close to the splash zone so I extended most of the others.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Kinda like when your butt stinks?
Dam dog!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Curious . . . is that a demo of "Intelligent two paw drive"? And will his rear overheat?
Yes and Yes.
Also wanted to know what was the largest size tire he could put on stock wheels and not rub down below

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!