Intro

DennyChapman

DennyChapman

Sep 7, 2021
Statesboro Ga.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My name is Denny and I’m new to the club , I’m 46 years old and married, with 2 teenage girls at home, I own and operate a small construction company and live in statesboro Ga. I pick up my new pioneer 1000-3 LE in less than 2 weeks.. its my 1st SXS so I’m very excited. I will be looking to get ideas on customizing my new SXS. I know my way around the shop so this should be fun…

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My name is Denny and I’m new to the club , I’m 46 years old and married, with 2 teenage girls at home, I own and operate a small construction company and live in statesboro Ga. I pick up my new pioneer 1000-3 LE in less than 2 weeks.. its my 1st SXS so I’m very excited. I will be looking to get ideas on customizing my new SXS. I know my way around the shop so this should be fun…
Welcome to the club, you’ve found the right place.

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from BC. These fellas will have you spending a lot more money on mods. It becomes an addiction but so much fun. Lots of smart people here that are willing to help.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from the mud holes of WNY. Not quite two weeks yet but did you get it? Post some pics when you do. Enjoy. 😎
#NTC😉

Reactions: Haldog77

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!