P1000 Is my Rearend exploding?

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you ride Mack's pines a lot? I'm thinking of coming up there pretty soon.

Waylan

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here ya go waylan. This is the stuff I'm talking about. I would doubt the dealer even disassembled a darn thing. Good luck with this warranty fight. Let it pop until it breaks, hopefully before your time is up.
Why don't you go read post #59. Once he got it back no more popping, running perfect. Crazy that you didn't even read the rest of the thread - just looking for negative stuff I guess?

Waylan

Last edited:
Reactions: joeymt33
brock

brock

Feb 3, 2014
Arkansas
Do you ride Mack's pines a lot? I'm thinking of coming up there pretty soon.

Waylan
I've gone to moccasin gap a few times this is our first time at macks (across the highway). Its a fun place to ride they have a small diner and cabins. We went down to the Illinois bayou and had a great time. Very friendly folks

HotRodLincoln

HotRodLincoln

Apr 5, 2016
n.h.
Why don't you go read post #59. Once he got it back no more popping, running perfect. Crazy that you didn't even read the rest of the thread - just looking for negative stuff I guess?

Waylan
My bad, sounds like he is all set. Sounds like it was likely a fluke. Carry on. :)

Reactions: Stauvo and joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!