JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
And so it begins. The first thing bolted on. Seizmik side mirrors taken from Smokin' Jay.

2024 07 08 084917

advertisement
JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I replace the black inserts that came with mine with blue inserts. If I can find them, and if you want them, I'll send them to you.
I just looked at the drivers mirror and it does have a missing insert like you noticed. There's no telling how long that has been missing 🤣. I don't really pay attention to stuff like that. The passenger still has the black insert. If you can find your black inserts then I would love to get them (or at least the drivers side). Maybe just bring them to MOM if you find them. Thanks.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I just looked at the drivers mirror and it does have a missing insert like you noticed. There's no telling how long that has been missing 🤣. I don't really pay attention to stuff like that. The passenger still has the black insert. If you can find your black inserts then I would love to get them (or at least the drivers side). Maybe just bring them to MOM if you find them. Thanks.
JayPo have you forgotten scoop knows everything. I consider him like an Oracle on here. If I was you I’d throw any instructions in the garbage and call him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I didn't see your name on the MoM registration/rider list or I would have just offered to bring them. Sure thing!

advertisement