Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Back home the forecast calls for rain quite a few days between now and next weekend, but hopefully it stays south of you.
As long as its before the ride it can stay up here. It will keep the dust down.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@DogSledder when u PM’d me you said u were thinking of Friday during the day and I told
U that I wont be here till late friday so theres no way to get in till then. Somewhere in the last 5 pages you said something about what your thinking of doing. Whats your final plan and ill send directions in a separate PM for you print

Reactions: ChadD
DogSledder

DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@DogSledder when u PM’d me you said u were thinking of Friday during the day and I told
U that I wont be here till late friday so theres no way to get in till then. Somewhere in the last 5 pages you said something about what your thinking of doing. Whats your final plan and ill send directions in a separate PM for you print
I will probably leave here mid morning. Visit friends in the Mancelona area till you are there and ready. All depends on if we have weather to make hay. It isn't looking good for that but if it does happen I would have to back out.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Should I bring the doors or don't we ride in the rain?
Screenshot 20230701 074855 DuckDuckGo

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I will probably leave here mid morning. Visit friends in the Mancelona area till you are there and ready. All depends on if we have weather to make hay. It isn't looking good for that but if it does happen I would have to back out.
Well, that’s a bummer you’re gonna miss out. Let me know if you need directions then. I’ll give them to you if you’re coming.

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Should I bring the doors or don't we ride in the rain?
Don’t take my response in a wrong way here. As usual I mean no harm so don’t get butt hurt.

doors? 🤣 😂 🤣 😂
Those are good for the winter time months up here. You’re in a buggy. Enjoy the outdoors. If you get a little wet you will dry off I don’t think your melt ;)

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Well, that’s a bummer you’re gonna miss out. Let me know if you need directions then. I’ll give them to you if you’re coming.
It sounds like @DogSledder is saying he will be up if the weather is bad and it's looking like the weather will be bad. I think.

advertisement
MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Hey guys- found some cell signal over in Falmouth! Going to do a little grocery shopping at Ebel’s for the stuff we forgot or did not take the time to grab. So since I am here I’m going to grab some of their great bratz to bring for the after ride cook out. I’ve not been out on the trails here in Leota yet, but the dirt roads are dusty.

DogSledder

DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I built the dog kennel unit so it could easily be removed to haul other stuff. It came out and the P500 fits in. The weather looks like I won't be making any hay this week so it is very likely that I will be able to go to the ride.
20230702 171022

DogSledder

DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Looks like I will be there so can use the address. Friend who rents most of my farm land will cut my hay for me on Friday or Saturday. I went to his farm with the P500 today and trimmed lanes and fence rows. Trading work was good for both of us.

DogSledder

DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Cool to hear you can make it Dogsledder! I’m in Lake City for the “Biggest-little Forth in the North” taking advantage of the cell service. PM Remington for the address.
If I get from Remington's place to Lake City by noon on Sunday I can go to the Mid-Union Sled Haulers club picnic. That is the club I run my dogs with the most.

Reactions: ChadD and Remington
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
My good buddy has a nice spread on the Clam River in Lake City. He just needs a SXS instead of just his ATV.

Reactions: ChadD and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
For after ride cookout food,
I have burgers, someone else is bring brats and @trigger is bringing his famous Blazing Saddles beans!
Anyone else bringing anything?
Let me know so I can pick up some tater salad if need be.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!