Just back from HMT

D

dills1968

Nov 11, 2013
We had a great trip last weekend at Hatfield - Mccoy . It was wet but we had fun anyway. We stayed at Ashland ATV resort. It is very nice and out of the way. Direct access to trailhead was also nice. We were the only pioneer that I saw and had many people come and look and ask questions. We may have changed some minds about their ranger crews. The pioneer had plenty of power and range seemed to be about 1.5 gallon per hour. We are headed back up around thanksgiving.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Nice, I love that area. Lots of trails beyond the marked ones. You been about 10 times and still finding new trails. I'm wanting to go when it snows this winter. I think it would be a blast.
Got any cool pictures?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!