5. Talon X4
Oh yeah.....🤣🤣

B

Bull500

Aug 11, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
If you don’t mind me asking what did you pay out the door?

Reactions: Isaiah
B

Bull500

Aug 11, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Nice! Was thinking about getting a 2020 but can’t find one in Florida anywhere. Thought I might wait for the 2021 see if there’s any upgrades or updates. I heard 26X9X 12 is a good tire to upgrade to from the stock tire is this true?
Easy to pick on the little guys, we're used to it, lol! Stick to those bus trails boys or jump into the tight stuff with a P5 and take your a$$ whippin'.

Reactions: Isaiah
nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
26-9x12's work great on mine.I have them on all 4 corners.

H

Hunt4jesus

Aug 16, 2020
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-4
just purchased a honda p5 last week. Only Mod so far is the roof. I am trying to figure out how to order the shield? price?
The cargo in back is a priority and i have been looking all over for the best fit. I actually found an old honda chuck wagon that was growing grass and the bed is exact match for the back rack. Little heavy as its all steel, but it looks great. Figuring out how to mount it now?
Looking at the strong built bumper and a winch? What tires should i put on for mainly gravel rds and trails at the hunting club?
I run it strictly auto and it is loud but seems to be smoothing out some.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
just purchased a honda p5 last week. Only Mod so far is the roof. I am trying to figure out how to order the shield? price?
The cargo in back is a priority and i have been looking all over for the best fit. I actually found an old honda chuck wagon that was growing grass and the bed is exact match for the back rack. Little heavy as its all steel, but it looks great. Figuring out how to mount it now?
Looking at the strong built bumper and a winch? What tires should i put on for mainly gravel rds and trails at the hunting club?
Start an intro thread and post up your pic of the new ride. In the meantime, welcome to the club. #NTC

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Send @trigger a PM (envelope in top right corner of screen) and he will get back with you.

Reactions: 25yrds and trigger
C

CamoP500

Aug 8, 2020
Lake Vermilion
Ownership

1. 500
If you're looking for a windshield I would highly recommend calling Fred at SxS windshields (also USA windshields) I just ordered from him yesterday and the deal and return policy is top notch. his number is 801-380-1255. He's a member on here handle is "golden". I wanted full safety glass windshield since I know abrasive mud and tree branches will always be on my shield and just wasn't sure if hard coated poly would hold up long term. All depends where you ride and how you use your machine I guess.

C

CamoP500

Aug 8, 2020
Lake Vermilion
Ownership

1. 500
I'm a brand new owner of a P500 also and I put on Bear Claw HTRs 26" on factory rims fit well look great and ride and handle well. Way better clearance. I've had great luck with HTR's on other ATV's and wanted to keep as narrow as possible. Didn't want to go with offset rims if I could help it.

txbmcnabb

txbmcnabb

Feb 7, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
T

The roof was thrown in on the purchase deal for free so that is already on its way. The other upgrades after riding with two buddies in their Rzr 1000’s would be:
1. Upgraded wheels and tires for a little more ground clearance
2. A windshield to stop all the dust and rocks
3. A winch... that’s not a top priority
4. MORE LIGHTS!!! definitely need a light bar of some sort as I could hardly see the trail ahead of me.
5. Ordered my trigger guard this morning.

Try this for a cheap headlight upgrade. They will help for using just headlights.

czrider

czrider

Aug 23, 2020
Maryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
We just bought a p5 yesterday after having ATVs all my life. I read a lot on this forum and seems to be a great machine from all the reviews. It will be used for some riding and he hunting. I’ve kind of learned how to shift smoother in manual, just seems noisy in the transmission. From the post I’ve read seems this is normal. We appreciate all the good info on this site.
View attachment 206496
Welcome, You and I are in the same mystery. Just bought my P5 this month. I have had a Suzuki Eiger for years and was very happy with it. I am trying to get use to the shifting noise as well. I thought for sure something was wrong but it seems to be getting better. Have fun and good luck hunting this year.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!