KRX discussion thread!

G

gtsum2

Apr 28, 2019
Moseley
Krx’s here around 17k otd (fees and taxes included). They aren’t moving to well here.

I’ve run carnivores for about 600 miles and they have good traction, but they are no the smoothest at speed and they wear quickly like real quickly. I’ll be lucky to get 1000 miles out of mine (and I rotate them). I had tensors before and wish I had gotten them again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Plumber32
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Krx’s here around 17k otd (fees and taxes included). They aren’t moving to well here.

I’ve run carnivores for about 600 miles and they have good traction, but they are no the smoothest at speed and they wear quickly like real quickly. I’ll be lucky to get 1000 miles out of mine (and I rotate them). I had tensors before and wish I had gotten them again

Do you do much road riding ?

J

JTW

Where are you located?

G

gtsum2

Apr 28, 2019
Moseley
Do you do much road riding ?

Some in west va doing outlaw trail riding. Even without, carnivores Dont last long. My tensors still had decent tread after 2000 miles and that’s with 172hp and a heavy foot

Reactions: Plumber32
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Some in west va doing outlaw trail riding. Even without, carnivores Dont last long. My tensors still had decent tread after 2000 miles and that’s with 172hp and a heavy foot

Yeah my Terabites wore very well. 2000 miles and more than half the tread left. But they suck in deep thick mud.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Screenshot 20200520 204839

G

GWH

Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2018
Las Vegas Nevads
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah shes a fat girl...she aint built for speed...shes built to crawl.
Well I posted earlier that I went and checked them out w my wife,well I lied because
JTW was giving me s*** about the folding seat thing.Today I actually saw one in person.All I can say is these things are big.They resemble a full blown prerunner.Im not getting any younger .Maybe I’ll see u guys in Moab.However the hunting tag results just came out.