KRX discussion thread!

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So the wife and I went and looked at KRX's, Talons, and CanAm X3 RS. She nixed the KRX pretty quick. Said she felt almost as open in it as the Pioneer. It does have pretty narrow front A Pillars and they are not much wider than front seats. Lot of room for intrusion.

She was ok with the Talon, but really liked the X3.

I will say that the cage on the KRX was very minimal, worse than the Pioneer. I would mod the cage very first thing.

I really like the rest of the KRX. Gonna hold off awhile and hopefully we can see some modded KRX cages that make her feel more comfortable.

J

JTW

So the wife and I went and looked at KRX's, Talons, and CanAm X3 RS. She nixed the KRX pretty quick. Said she felt almost as open in it as the Pioneer. It does have pretty narrow front A Pillars and they are not much wider than front seats. Lot of room for intrusion.

I will say that the cage on the KRX was very minimal, worse than the Pioneer. I would mod the cage very first thing.

I really like the rest of the KRX. Gonna hold off awhile and hopefully we can see some modded KRX cages that make her feel more comfortable.
The cage on the KRX is really quite good. It’s already proven itself in several flips and rollovers on the interwebs. There’s no comparison to the pioneer. The pioneer cage sucks!!

G

GWH

Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2018
Las Vegas Nevads
Ownership

1. 1000-5

U should point out that the KRX has a steel firewall,along w steel floor boards,probably th safest machine as far as intrusion goes.

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
3C9FEF33 CA10 4657 ABCF 81D5E2F132A5

Any idea what these are?

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was told 4 seat krx. And a turbo version. 4 seat? Probably. And a new mule.

Reactions: Tigermark and BWAF
advertisement