P1000_DLux

Its Only an Opinion Relax
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2020
Belfair, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ll skill f*** you if you don’t bend to my KRX will!
KRX Meh

P1000_DLux

P1000_DLux

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2020
Belfair, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What about you I saw you are from around eastern washington/idaho? FYI i'll give you a link to a very awesome trails book for Washington off amazon, it is like the UTV/ATV bible for Washington State.

P1000_DLux

P1000_DLux

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2020
Belfair, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So a reasonable PM came through and I'm going to start a thread in the PUB tonight....really late your guys time. Just for general conversation and poking. We kinda derailed this thread and that wasn't my intention so I will also go back and lean out my content between me and JTW not pertaining to the KRX and how uncool of a machine it is.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So a reasonable PM came through and I'm going to start a thread in the PUB tonight....really late your guys time. Just for general conversation and poking. We kinda derailed this thread and that wasn't my intention so I will also go back and lean out my content between me and JTW not pertaining to the KRX and how uncool of a machine it is.
The HFAWHA thread is our go to for shenanigans. Welcome to come in and sit a spell....

advertisement
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ya @ohanacreek is like our liberal governor of Washington. Apparently it’s stay at home orders here too. Booooo
It was only a question mark next to the notification, so I don't know who it was. Kinda like antifa mask, I guess...LOL. Not a big deal...just find it funny when a @JTW thread gets derailed...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It was only a question mark next to the notification, so I don't know who it was. Kinda like antifa mask, I guess...LOL. Not a big deal...just find it funny when a @JTW thread gets derailed...
Bhahahaha

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya @ohanacreek is like our liberal governor of Washington. Apparently it’s stay at home orders here too. Booooo

keep it up and I’ll Ask the big boss to make “12valve” and “Cummins” autocorrect to “EcoBoost” and “PowerStroke”

I’ll show you over reach!!!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
keep it up and I’ll Ask the big boss to make “12valve” and “Cummins” autocorrect to “EcoBoost” and “PowerStroke”

I’ll show you over reach!!!!!
Ok I’m sorry I was bad. Please don’t beat me master, I’ll be much better! I’m very sorry for any lewd content or improper statements. Me head is bowed down like I own a Chevy. I’m truly sorry!!

advertisement