Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll put all the mods you have on your pioneer to make it go as fast as you brag about and then see if your pioneer can catch my KRX. There are post of KRX outrunning other vehicles you mention online as well. Depends on the course and driver. If its a flat out drag race, then everyone with an X3 should pound their chest because the rest of the sxs are just slow.
I'm not bad mouthing the rig at all. I love it. My point was I dont considered it a true sport. Just like I dont consider a Polaris scrambler a true sport. A true sport is basically a 1 trick pony. A Krx can do it all.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm not bad mouthing the rig at all. I love it. My point was I dont considered it a true sport. Just like I dont consider a Polaris scrambler a true sport.
I agree. I’ve made references from the same thing and maybe misunderstood. Wasn’t meaning bad either. It’s in between a bit.

G

GWH

Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2018
Las Vegas Nevads
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea I was pretty over served,had a bad headache the next day.I m just now getting up the nerve to see what I posted.

29F9B7A3 2FE3 402E AB95 8C13C73F3EBF

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am really liking these talks that ST is doing.. taking the time to explain things wish a tire person would do this (if your reading)

• Love
Reactions: TripleB and JTW
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I am really liking these talks that ST is doing.. taking the time to explain things wish a tire person would do this (if your reading)
Makes since, kinda reminds me of the Uni Link suspension on the first dirt bikes that had them thinking. Kawasaki has been sitting back watching all the blunders of the other MGF's and trumped them in the suspension department. I had a new Kawasaki250 KDX Enduro back in the day, motor wasn't fast in drag races, but with a little tweaking of the suspension ( oil viscosities ) thing would fly in the woods. I had several woods bikes, I was fastest on the Kawi.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Makes since, kinda reminds me of the Uni Link suspension on the first dirt bikes that had them thinking. Kawasaki has been sitting back watching all the blunders of the other MGF's and trumped them in the suspension department. I had a new Kawasaki250 KDX Enduro back in the day, motor wasn't fast in drag races, but with a little tweaking of the suspension ( oil viscosities ) thing would fly in the woods. I had several woods bikes, I was fastest on the Kawi.
Some how it is ironic that the slowest sport machine is the one set up the best for speed lol

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
wish a tire person would do this (if your reading)

You wanting to know what the biggest tire you can use is?
Your going to end up with a tire person that can discuss carcass construction all day long.
But do you really need to understand how adding a chafer will impact tact time and cost? 😜

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You wanting to know what the biggest tire you can use is?
Your going to end up with a tire person that can discuss carcass construction all day long.
But do you really need to understand how adding a chafer will impact tact time and cost? 😜
I might find out real quick that i am not as interested in learning about tires as i think lol

there is just so many different tread patterns out there I would be interested in knowing what characteristics are important for what element or terrain type - Granted in can pretty much all be boiled down to Hard pack, Loose, Mud or AT but there are different characteristics of tires and well I just be interested in learning about...

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I might find out real quick that i am not as interested in learning about tires as i think lol

there is just so many different tread patterns out there I would be interested in knowing what characteristics are important for what element or terrain type - Granted in can pretty much all be boiled down to Hard pack, Loose, Mud or AT but there are different characteristics of tires and well I just be interested in learning about...
I must have looked at 20 different tires/treads before I bought my Terrabites. I wish there was a good database to base tire choice off of, but one person thinks their brand new street tires are top notch in the one 4" mud hole they went through in 4WD so they tell everyone on FB. If people were honest about tire performance it would be great for all of us, but reality is most won't tell you their $700-$1000 investment sucks.