ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I have seen photos on here, and heard it mentioned but I cannot find where to buy the muffler tip with larger outlet.

1. Do they offer any advantage? (deeper tone, noticeable difference in drivability, etc) ?

2. Where can they be purchased, and for how much?

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I have seen photos on here, and heard it mentioned but I cannot find where to buy the muffler tip with larger outlet.

1. Do they offer any advantage? (deeper tone, noticeable difference in drivability, etc) ?

2. Where can they be purchased, and for how much?
The ones I've seen were custom (i.e. bought the pipe pre-bent and a washer and welded them). I don't remember if it was @snuffnwhisky or @joeymt33 that did it and posted the links. It's in a thread here somewhere for sure because I was going to do it when I saw it.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
The ones I've seen were custom (i.e. bought the pipe pre-bent and a washer and welded them). I don't remember if it was @snuffnwhisky or @joeymt33 that did it and posted the links. It's in a thread here somewhere for sure because I was going to do it when I saw it.
P1000 - White Lightning Build

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!