P700 Let the fun begin!

chavezr6

chavezr6

Sep 22, 2017
Rainelle, WV
Ownership

1. 700-4
After almost a year on here and mostly stalking I'm finally starting to add some items to my 700-4. Below is what I have ordered so far. Any must have items that you guys could suggest?

Denali 66" Snowplow
Switch Panel from Mystic
Various switches for the goodies
Light Bar
Boss Radio and speakers
Side and rear mirror
Interior Lights
Fuse Block
Honda Wiring Harness (so far the only thing I've installed)

I'm going to certainly be bugging you guys for help on the wiring aspect. :)

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sounds like fun! Only thing you didn't mention is a winch but being as you ordered a plow I'll assume you already have one.

New shocks are nice if your riding demands it

Power steering too if you don't have it already

chavezr6

chavezr6

Sep 22, 2017
Rainelle, WV
Ownership

1. 700-4
Started into the build yesterday. Mainly just cutting the dash and installing a Mystic switch panel plate. I can't speak for any other panels out there but if Mystic's are awesome. Even considers the bar behind and locates accordingly.
I did run into a problem that I can't sort out. I bought the Autofeel 29" LED Bar. It has dual lights white and amber. The bar has three wires coming out, red, black, and white. Red is going to battery, Black is going to ground and white is going to the switch. I'm using a 5 pin rocker switch to turn it on and off, at least that was the plan. When I turn on the machine the light turns on no matter what position the rocker is in. They do sell a separate wiring harness with a remote control that has the lights do all kinds of different flashing and modes but I just want it to simply turn on and off.

Light Bar
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07411N7L9/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Switch
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M5YC7Q4/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Reactions: Eltobgi
chavezr6

chavezr6

Sep 22, 2017
Rainelle, WV
Ownership

1. 700-4
Got it figured out. So black and white are both grounds and red is power. You can hook up a SPDT running the two ground wires to it and light up white or amber independently. Since I have a SPST switch in running white and black both to ground and red to switch. I think after being at it all day yesterday my brain was a little fried.

chavezr6

chavezr6

Sep 22, 2017
Rainelle, WV
Ownership

1. 700-4
IntLights
Switch Plate
Light Bar

So far so good, taking my time to make sure it's done right so it going a little slower than I hoped but happy so far. Thanks for everyones tips on this site.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!