Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Way off topic but I went through an episode of that crap after 4 months and 6 mailboxes meeting the ball bat from the drive by pickup bed I had enough. I welded up a mailbox from 1/4' plate done it real nice so it looked exactly like what they had been wailing on nearly every weekend. Then I welded it to the end of a 12 foot section of 6" oil filed casing driving it 9 feet down into the shoulder with the backhoe. To say I peed myself when I heard the clang is an understatement, when they came back around to drive over the pole with the truck. the result was like the below picture except it was a 3/4 ton truck pointing up un the air and they couldn't get off of it. Lets say no one called the police and that pickup didn't have much of a bed left from the backhoe by the time they could get free from it :)
That might be the single coolest thing I've heard of!!

Ngbbs4075cac9b2658

Reactions: joeymt33
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
7be085963d0a4c9f7264a7c45fe9006c
C4f47976975aed15ddf94aad50c92983

Road Warrior 415.
Completely off topic but this picture is amazing! It shows the one time I thought it would be a good idea to push mow my grass for that really pristine look. (I have 3 acres) it looked amazing for at least 48 hours then it looked like every other yard and needed to be cut again 48 hours after that. I have never even thought about doing this again...

F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
I need a 4224 instead of my 4200 Cyclone so I can get both my P500 & P1K in there, problem is they don't make one only go to 18 ft garage like the 4118.

Oh well there is always this route with a 34 ft. trailer :)
View attachment 8672
Yah there just isn't the perfect setup.I went with the 4114 just in case I bought a four seat rzr they are just over 12 feet long. I had a 10 foot garage road warrior before too short always needed more room.It will be nice with the Honda to still have the extra room for kids quad or whatever. Mabye with the pioneer kids quad will fit right in the box.I would mabye like a nice little motorhome but when you head out in the bush it's nice to have a truck if things get muddy,but would be nice to have use of motorhome while travelling down the road.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yah there just isn't the perfect setup.I went with the 4114 just in case I bought a four seat rzr they are just over 12 feet long. I had a 10 foot garage road warrior before too short always needed more room.It will be nice with the Honda to still have the extra room for kids quad or whatever. Mabye with the pioneer kids quad will fit right in the box.I would mabye like a nice little motorhome but when you head out in the bush it's nice to have a truck if things get muddy,but would be nice to have use of motorhome while travelling down the road.
Agreed 100% Seriously considering down the road one of the new Super C MH they have the 9.0L Cumming engine Allison Transmission on a Freightliner chassis and have a 20K rear hitch all in a 36 ft. MH meaning you can go in any National Park. tack on a 34 ft enclosed trailer and your set for a Jeep (inside for a runabout) and 2 SxS. That's about the best combo I can come up with.

One like this: http://www.mhsrv.com/2016-dynamax-c...-king-bed-90l-cummins-new-class-c-tx-i1740041

Reactions: Bpaul
F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
Agreed 100% Seriously considering down the road one of the new Super C MH they have the 9.0L Cumming engine Allison Transmission on a Freightliner chassis and have a 20K rear hitch all in a 36 ft. MH meaning you can go in any National Park. tack on a 34 ft enclosed trailer and your set for a Jeep (inside for a runabout) and 2 SxS. That's about the best combo I can come up with.

One like this: http://www.mhsrv.com/2016-dynamax-c...-king-bed-90l-cummins-new-class-c-tx-i1740041
That would definitely work for me.Maybe the Canadian dollar will come back up some day.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
These are only things a young man can dream about. Thanks for posting, I'm enjoying day dreaming what it would be like to have those rigs.

Joe

advertisement
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
These are only things a young man can dream about. Thanks for posting, I'm enjoying day dreaming what it would be like to have those rigs.

Joe
Ha good call Joe! The closest I can get for now is putting a mattress in the front of my stock trailer with the pioneer in the back- redneck toy hauler!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's why I had to build my own. There's a sticker on the front window that says "Built not bought"(yes it's like the one on the little Honda cars with loud exhaust except we did more then exhaust and paint the vents white:)) Money is an object to me. Well that and we go deep into the woods where others dare not follow in fear of pulling axels out or septic systems ripped and are not worried about scratches dents or moving bushes trees out of the way even pushed an old ford 3/4 ton year before that was broken down deep in the Fernan forest up above Coure de' Lane Idaho about 30 miles in on the nastiest narrow torn up dirt road you've ever seen. (Saved him a tow bill) my friends don't like coming in there in their pickups because they leave behind parts. That's why we were so loaded down. How else are you going to move a Honda sxs an 1100 pound quad a three wheeler a kids 110 quad 9 dirt bikes a canoe a paddle boat 14 people and sleeping quarters through that and enough food gear fuel fresh water supplies and beer for three weeks? That's how you get into areas like this. With auto chains over two feet of ground clearance 22.5 tires with a locker rear end and max roof height of 8.5ft we're the only thing larger then a camper on a good truck that is ever seen in some of these places. Sometimes you can do more with less.

Last edited:
ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow looking at some of these very plush rides reminds me of what the monkey said. " When you piss into the cash resister that runs into money"
Nice haulers guys!

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Dowloaded frm iphonr 9 24 13 267
IMG 7368

23 foot living quarters in front and 23' garage with 2 fold down beds in back and front sleeps 5 2 AC HOME away from HOME In it every weekend during summer!!! Its crazy I actually wear out tires way before they dry rot lol

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Cool setup Dale. Looks heavy!
scales at 17k plus but it has every tool u could ever need from cylinder honer to rubber gloves!! nitrouse filling station onboard air with 3 outdoor ports and 2 indoor etc gots what I need to do stuff lol

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
@dale5740 something lol call it intuition but i think you might like motorcycles

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!