Lets talk Radios again... Pioneer takeover!

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Awa man... I wish I had known you were looking at that one.. super complicated and basically a POS. It’s like the high maintenance, unfaithful woman of the radio world.

ahhh dont say that. I got it from a guy on facebook that a lot of people get their radios from. Came already programmed and ready to go

Dragon21

Dragon21

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Lol you're such a dick

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Im hoping JTW is just being JTW.

But I was told the channels are programmed... just dont know what they are programmed to....

Reactions: sharp and JTW
advertisement
Dragon21

Dragon21

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
So I didn’t know he sold preprogrammed radios to individuals... he’s actually here in my county and does a lot of the emergency services work around here.

yea, they are all used, but he sells handhelds and CB style. CB comes with pre-cut to length coax and antennas as well.

I know he said the channels will line up with generic radios, like the walmart ones will communicate with these

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!