P1000 Lighted Side Mirrors

B

BrotherNov

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2019
Springfield, IL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Almost purchased the Seismic Pursuit LED side view mirrors, then I just stumbled across the fact that Rigid makes some as well, called Reflect. They're more expensive, but appear to be a whole lot brighter. Anyone have either who can discuss why you chose one vs. the other?

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just saw a Facebook post about the rigid mirrors and the photos he shared were bright. I was impressed but I have Rough Country X5s on my b-pillars so light width isn't an issue

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the Rigids on mine and so far they have held up well.
CF1B8EA9 B7F8 466F AE46 94D56ABCD7B2
They put out enough light that I very seldom turn on my front light bar. I’ve beat them on numerous trees and it just folds them in. Flipped over on one of them and it just folded up. Got them for a deal at a trade show. Probably wouldn’t pay full retail for them.

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!