P500 looking at buying this 2016

riderpilot

riderpilot

Mar 28, 2019
Southern VA
Ownership

1. 500
Found a 2016 for sale online and wondered if it's a decent deal. As I said, it is a 2016. Has genuine Honda accessories which include Hard Roof, Winch, Winch Mount, Aluminum Skid Plates, Front and Rear Bumper, Full Poly Tip-Out Windscreen, Fabric Rear Panel, Plow Blade, Mount, and Push Tube, Cab Frame Cargo Bag, Front Underhood Tray, Rearview Mirror, Underseat Storage Box, Draw Bar, and Hitch Ball. (Over $3700 in total based on the Honda accessories page)

The stock wheels and tires have also been replaced with ones that were a little bigger.

Has under 40 hours and under 200 miles.

Before I say how much, please tell me what you think a decent price would be (free is great but be realistic)?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Found a 2016 for sale online and wondered if it's a decent deal. As I said, it is a 2016. Has genuine Honda accessories which include Hard Roof, Winch, Winch Mount, Aluminum Skid Plates, Front and Rear Bumper, Full Poly Tip-Out Windscreen, Fabric Rear Panel, Plow Blade, Mount, and Push Tube, Cab Frame Cargo Bag, Front Underhood Tray, Rearview Mirror, Underseat Storage Box, Draw Bar, and Hitch Ball. (Over $3700 in total based on the Honda accessories page)

The stock wheels and tires have also been replaced with ones that were a little bigger.

Has under 40 hours and under 200 miles.

Before I say how much, please tell me what you think a decent price would be (free is great but be realistic)?

Don't have a clue, sounds loaded out though!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
6DBE32CB 57F6 4E04 A02F 41E8C8B97C38

Might try a NADA comparison value by selecting the options and zip code. Sounds like its a well equipped machine, someone cared about it a lot. Clean looking, like new. Good luck. I may have missed a few options.
2016 Honda SXS500M2G Pioneer Options and Equipment

Last edited:
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
So are you going riding tomorrow? Many hours of labor to add all that stuff adds to the value. Fluid changes and ride like you stole it, cause you did (will).

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
Options are a strange thing with most any vehicle. They are only valuable if they are options you want and would pay for.
If so, then it makes perfect sense to pay a reasonable amount for them.

If I didn't want them, I might still buy it and resell those items but I wouldn't pay much for them, I never seem to get what I think they are worth either.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
The Price list that @Mudder listed is a good starting place and keep in mind the low hours and miles, that to me would mean a lot on used machine and worth a bit more $ wise if the person is set on the price.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!