Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Congrats on a sharp looking ride. Like those rims.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Would be worth $1k more as an upgraded P500LE with warranty off the assembly line. Look how many have ponied up the aftermarket cost and labor, likely more if not for the mechanical installation hesitations. Keep the base P500, offer an LE. An example is the many different option models of the Rancher 420, ES, AT, PS, IRS, but not the SxS. Honda lagging behind.

Signal_rig

Signal_rig

Mar 10, 2018
TN
Ownership

1. 500
That is a great price. Congratulations!

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
Looks like you got a great deal. I've got a yellow '15 with only 1 mile on it, sitting in our storage building. I wouldn't even consider taking less than $7500 or so with zero accessories included. In fact I've recently posted it on Craigslist at $8,000, no takers naturally. But I don't really care if it sells.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Looks like you got a great deal. I've got a yellow '15 with only 1 mile on it, sitting in our storage building. I wouldn't even consider taking less than $7500 or so with zero accessories included. In fact I've recently posted it on Craigslist at $8,000, no takers naturally. But I don't really care if it sells.
Sounds like you are in violation of multiple Honda offenses in accordance with HondaSXS unspoken rules of member conduct. The main violation being neglect of a bad ass little machine. The penalty for this offense can be as high as immediate seizure by a fellow member in which you would be subject to restitution of rescuing members modification to that victim of neglect not to exceed $10,000 (not including labor).

It is with great sadness that I must enforce this rule upon you. I will require that you PM me your address so that a rescue may be performed to end the neglect.

If you feel that this offense was unintentional I would strongly recommend taking that bad ass machine on a trail ride today to avoid this action that I may be forced to initiate.

You have 48 hrs to post trail ride pics or videos as a response to this post.

Have a good day sir;)

C

Chooglin

Sounds like you are in violation of multiple Honda offenses in accordance with HondaSXS unspoken rules of member conduct. The main violation being neglect of a bad ass little machine. The penalty for this offense can be as high as immediate seizure by a fellow member in which you would be subject to restitution of rescuing members modification to that victim of neglect not to exceed $10,000 (not including labor).

It is with great sadness that I must enforce this rule upon you. I will require that you PM me your address so that a rescue may be performed to end the neglect.

If you feel that this offense was unintentional I would strongly recommend taking that bad ass machine on a trail ride today to avoid this action that I may be forced to initiate.

Have a good day sir;)
Funny s***!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Have a good day sir;)

Lmfao!!! That one can go in the classics file!

ShotgunClay

ShotgunClay

Mar 13, 2018
Founders Ranch New Mexico
Ownership

1. 500
That's a great deal. I paid $7500 for a bare stock 2017 with 170 miles on it and was happy. Sometimes the best deal is simply being able to get one of these fantastic little machines.

Reactions: 500oneer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!