Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We plan on getting there Thursday noonish, staying at Eagle Rock. Really looking forward to it ! Supposed to be great weather too !
Awesome, we will be meeting up around 1:30 ish at the Mexican restaurant parking lot and doing a quick ride (No homo) probably 3-4 hrs or so.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Maybe @TripleB or @JACKAL can answer this, is stinking creek road closed to ATVs?
Can you still take the gravel road over to the Mexican restaurant parking lot?
Sorry been guiding riders everyday, just seen this sitting at Brushy Mountain Prison waiting for my group to come out from tour.

Nothing is closed. From end of Stinking Creek going left on Hwy 63 to the exit / restaurant is not a legal route but everyone runs it including myself, been followed by State Police and County Sheriffs multiple times in past 90 days. Never an issue.

The legal route is turn right on 63 from Stinking Creek then make first left onto old 63, take it and turn left immediately after crossing new concrete bridge. Stay on that road going left at the split comes out 1/2 mile from exit turn right on 63 again to restaurant.

Anyone need corn in a jar?
20210925 112729

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
@Ridinfool I know how it is taking directions from @JACKAL , He's talking fast and waving his arms and I'm imagining pulling in to Atlanta just as rush hour begins.
Made a little map for the official way (take the direct route at your own risk)

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
It's official, I'm out.
Been sick and working too much and now the clincher - my parts didn't show up.
I needed to be putting a re-booted axle back in by now to have a chance of making it.
No parts and I'm just to dang tired to care.

Sorry guys, it was going to be fun tagging along in my p500 and seeing what a KRX could do.😆

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
It's official, I'm out.
I needed to be putting a re-booted axle back in by now to have a chance of making it.

Sorry guys, it was going to be fun tagging along in my p500 and seeing what a KRX could do.
That sucks..
Hope you get well soon.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's official, I'm out.

Sorry guys, it was going to be fun tagging along in my p500 and seeing what a KRX could do.😆
That sucks fer sure, but thanks for the map.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry been guiding riders everyday, just seen this sitting at Brushy Mountain Prison waiting for my group to come out from tour.

Nothing is closed. From end of Stinking Creek going left on Hwy 63 to the exit / restaurant is not a legal route but everyone runs it including myself, been followed by State Police and County Sheriffs multiple times in past 90 days. Never an issue.

The legal route is turn right on 63 from Stinking Creek then make first left onto old 63, take it and turn left immediately after crossing new concrete bridge. Stay on that road going left at the split comes out 1/2 mile from exit turn right on 63 again to restaurant.

Anyone need corn in a jar?
View attachment 296986
Thanks for the update @JACKAL

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@Ridinfool I know how it is taking directions from @JACKAL , He's talking fast and waving his arms and I'm imagining pulling in to Atlanta just as rush hour begins.
Made a little map for the official way (take the direct route at your own risk)

View attachment 296995

That how you let them know in Prison you're the shot caller, or the schitzo, it's a fine line in that environment. 🙃
Kermit the frog muppet

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have led tower speakers and a head unit/switch panel for p1k I can bring if anyone is interested.

I’ll trade you some stock shocks with a few hundred miles on them that I was going to give away for it.
After y'all are done trading used lug nuts and oil filters let me know what the word is on them speakers and such.........😂😂😂

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!