JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Figured I'd post/ask here......I will most likely be out in RRB the weekend after this M.O.M ride. If anyone is planning on being out there we should be also. We'll be there possibly Friday for sure Saturday it'd be nice to cruise around some more 👍

(no homo for all you NTC deplorables)

advertisement
TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Figured I'd post/ask here......I will most likely be out in RRB the weekend after this M.O.M ride. If anyone is planning on being out there we should be also. We'll be there possibly Friday for sure Saturday it'd be nice to cruise around some more 👍

(no homo for all you NTC deplorables)

I can probably make that.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I can probably make that.
Heck yeah rocket man!!!
I'm still not sure how early we'll be back there on Friday but I know definitely we'll be riding Saturday
If @TripleB's guiding services are open for business that day then I'm making reservations 😂😂😂

TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We'll figure it out this weekend, I'll probably drive back to the Rocket Ranch on Sunday, then try and get a reservation for CI that Friday, drive back to the RR again on Saturday after the ride with the JenElio Crew. Maybe stay over Saturday as well. Rocket Ranch is only 2hours away from RRB.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
We'll figure it out this weekend, I'll probably drive back to the Rocket Ranch on Sunday, then try and get a reservation for CI that Friday, drive back to the RR again on Saturday after the ride with the JenElio Crew. Maybe stay over Saturday as well. Rocket Ranch is only 2hours away from RRB.
CI is all booked for that following weekend, I've been looking around there but haven't booked anything yet. Was going to ask in person when we get there. Worst case I'll have to get a place a little further down on the way back home

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Screenshot 20210928 234756 Facebook

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!