Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
FYI,
Anyone coming from the north on I75…..theres a construction/work zone about 20 miles north of exit 141. It’s down to one lane. It took about 45 miles to get thru it yesterday afternoon.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok y’all, our fearless leader @Hondasxs has graciously donated a wEnch and a plug and play light bat that is triggered when you turn on your high beams. We will be giving them away Saturday evening at the dinner.
I’m not sure how he’s going to do it, but more than likely @Mudwing will win the wEnch.
We see y’all on the trails.👍

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Ok y’all, our fearless leader @Hondasxs has graciously donated a wEnch and a plug and play light bat that is triggered when you turn on your high beams. We will be giving them away Saturday evening at the dinner.
I’m not sure how he’s going to do it, but more than likely @Mudwing will win the wEnch.
^^^^TRUTH^^^^

W

wood207

Jul 7, 2016
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When and where is the Saturday night dinner?

W

wood207

Jul 7, 2016
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok y’all here it is, M.O.M. 2 is happening again, October 1st (Friday) through Sunday the 3rd at Ride Royal Blue in Pioneer Tn.
I will be staying at Eagle Rock campground (look for the minion ) arriving on Wednesday the 29th and leaving on Sunday the 3rd. As of right now we are still putting together some ride trips so stay tuned as things will change as we get close to the date, if you can make the trip, we would love to have you join us.
For those of you that are not familiar with the area there are several campgrounds with RV sites and cabins available to stay in, also the Comfort Inn at exit 141 off I 75. All trails are accessible from the camp/ hotels so no need to trailer once you get there. once @Hondasxs sets up the RSVP at the top of the page, you can put your name and #of buggies/ people you intend on bringing. This ride is open to all skill levels and machines, looking forward to seeing old friends and new faces as well.
I am in Eagle Rock RV park but haven’t met anyone to go riding with. I am in site 23. Also would like to know where and when the Saturday night dinner is. Thanks, Mike

advertisement
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
I’m gonna end up paying it forward so if someone wants to call it from me… But seriously, y’all have a great time and be safe. I’ll be watching from the comforts of the Boilerroom. Ride on with your bad selves. 💪🏾😎🤘🏾

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Got the s***box loaded up and headed that way around 2am. Should be there around lunch time to hang out with you degenerates!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s been a great time so far, Thursday we had 16 machines and 0 casualties.
Friday we had 23 machines and a couple of boo boo’s, somebody ask @Lisa86 to show her tie rod trophy.😁

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
It’s been a great time so far, Thursday we had 16 machines and 0 casualties.
Friday we had 23 machines and a couple of boo boo’s, somebody ask @Lisa86 to show her tie rod trophy.😁
Yeah show em your boo boos err tie rod 😉

Lisa86

Lisa86

Chief Sammich Engineer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X LV
Ehh seen one sagging tie rod seen em all.
The one on the left is 19 the one one the right is 45.

Pimping ain't easy......🤣
View attachment 297957
I’d like to say mine looked like the one on the left 🤔😂😂😂! That one on the right is had a rough life 😂! I’m sure there’s a story with that one!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!