Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I’d like to say mine looked like the one on the left 🤔😂😂😂! That one on the right is had a rough life 😂! I’m sure there’s a story with that one!
Yeah that one on the right was a icy, muddy, middnight fiasco from January 2016. Both @Hondasxs & @lee were witnessing and assisting party to that ordeal. Ended up claiming a burnt clutch and bent shift fork in sub transmission. Got in a bad way at top of ice covered trail 26.

Even prompted this thread: Multi - Field Stripping a Tie Rod

#bouldersdontmove #dontgodownthatdumbass

Last edited:
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, Saturday we had 20 machines riding around in the woods and then meet back at camp for some BBQ and BS… ( the BS part was after the meal.)
E24BFD95 46F2 4035 9997 EFCD1F44F4D0
DF504EC7 9FC7 41E3 BC54 124AC13A90DF

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sunday is here, time to face reality again😕
@Backwoods and myself would like to thank @Hondasxs for creating such a great site and also donating some prizes to give away last night, also @Red500 for donating 5 hand held radios to give away…(we think they work)
@TripleB for doing a GREAT job leading a bunch of newbs around for 2 days.👍
@Ohio4x4 and @Lisa86 for making sure everybody made it back to camp… (I think I seen them bump fists and shout “wonder twins powers active” and Zack would morph into whatever was needed at the time and get whoever fixed up and back on the trails.)
Most of all a great big THANK YOU to everyone that came out and made this a great weekend. Can’t wait to do it again. 👍👍

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
One day. Just one day I’d like for one of these trips to work out for me. I’ve had to cancel the last 2 years of takeover due to work. I’ll make one of these gatherings.

One day…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!