Mayhem On the Mountain 2 at RRB October 1-3 2021

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I've got a set of stock Talon tires and black rims for sale if anyone is interested. Probably less than 5 miles on them, not even dirty. $600 (sell as set only)
Also have a stock graphite Talon hood that I would sale. $275

I'll be with the overland group, but should be able to catch up with MOM guys on Saturday evening or Sunday.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
FYI its gonna be a dust bowl. The gravel roads were already dusty Saturday and there is no rain in site.
Ditto, covered 550+ miles past Thur-Sun. Both S/S wasn't good for the people behind me, told them to hang back but dust was bad.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
FYI its gonna be a dust bowl. The gravel roads were already dusty Saturday and there is no rain in site.

Ditto, covered 550+ miles past Thur-Sun. Both S/S wasn't good for the people behind me, told them to hang back but dust was bad.
🤔 ....... Y'all know any native rain dances??

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Looks like we will need blaze on Saturday and Sunday.
Anything east of interstate 75 has no elk hunting except tackett creek. So you should not be required to wear it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!